GPF Interest Rates 2020-21
Ministry of Finance will release the GPF & other fund interest rates during 1st week of each quarter.
Interest Rates for following funds
1. The General Provident Fund (Central Services).
2. The Contributory Provident Fund (India).
3. The All India Services Provident Fund.
4. The State Railway Provident Fund.
5. The General Provident Fund (Defence Services).
6. The Indian Ordnance Department Provident Fund.
7. The Indian Ordnance Factories Workmen’s Provident Fund.
8. The Indian Naval Dockyard Workmen’s Provident Fund.
9. The Defence Services Officers Provident Fund.
10. The Armed Forces Personnel Provident Fund.
Check the below table for Interest Rates
|Month||Interest Rate||Order Link|
|1st July 2020 to 30th September, 2020||7.1%||Click here|
|1st April 2020 to 30th June, 2020||7.1%||Click here|
|1st January, 2020 to 31st March, 2020||7.9%||Click here|
|1st October 2019 to 31st December 2019||7.9%||Click here|
|1st July, 2019 to 30th September, 2019||7.9%||Click here|
|1st April, 2019 to 30th June, 2019||8.0%||Check here|
|1st January, 2019 to 31st March, 2019||8.0%||Check here|
|1st October, 2018 to 31st December, 2018||8.0%||Check here|
|1st July 2018 to 30th September, 2018||7.6 %||Check here|
|1st April, 2018 to 30th June, 2018||7.6 %||Check here|
|1st January, 2018 to 31st March, 2018||7.6 %||Check here|
|1st October, 2017 to 31st December, 2017||7.8 %||Check here|
|1st July, 2017 to 30th September, 2017||7.8 %||Check here|
|1st April, 2017 to 30th June, 2017||7.9 %||Check here|