GPF Interest Rate from July 2023 to September 2023
(TO BE PUBLISHED IN PART I SECTION 1 OF GAZETTE OF INDIA)
Government of India
Ministry of Finance
Department of Economic Affairs
New Delhi, the 04 July, 2023
It is announced for general information that during the year 2023-2024, accumulations at the credit of subscribers to the General Provident Fund and other similar funds shall carry interest at the rate of 7.1% (Seven point one percent) w.e.f. 1st July, 2023 to 30th September, 2023. This rate will be in force w.e.f. 1st July, 2023. The funds concerned are:
Also Check : GPF Interest Calculator
- The General Provident Fund (Central Services).
- The Contributory Provident Fund (India).
- The All India Services Provident Fund.
- The State Railway Provident Fund.
- The General Provident Fund (Defence Services).
- The Indian Ordnance Department Provident Fund.
- The Indian Ordnance Factories Workmen’s Provident Fund.
- The Indian Naval Dockyard Workmen’s Provident Fund.
- The Defence Services Officers Provident Fund.
- The Armed Forces Personnel Provident Fund.
Also Read: GPF Interest Rates Table
2. Ordered that the Resolution be published in Gazette of India.
Additional Secretary to the Govt. of India