GPF Interest Rate from October 2018
(PUBLISHED IN PART I SECTION 1 OF GAZETTE OF INDIA)
Government of India
Ministry of Finance
Department of Economic Affairs
New Delhi, the 04 October, 2018
It is announced for general information that during the year 2018-2019, accumulations at the credit of subscribers to the General Provident Fund and other similar funds shall carry interest at the rate of 8% (Eight percent) w.e.f. 1st October 2018 to 31st December 2018. This rate will be in force w.e.f.1st October 2018. The funds concerned are:
1. The General Provident Fund (Central Services).
2. The Contributory Provident Fund (India).
3. The All India Services Provident Fund.
4. The State Railway Provident Fund.
5. The General Provident Fund (Defence Services).
6. The Indian Ordnance Department Provident Fund.
7. The Indian Ordnance Factories Workmen’s Provident Fund.
8. The Indian Naval Dockyard Workmen’s Provident Fund.
9. The Defence Services Officers Provident Fund.
10.The Armed Forces Personnel Provident Fund.
2. Ordered that the Resolution be published in Gazette of India.
Deputy Secretary (Budget)
|Month||Interest Rate||Order Link|
|1st April, 2019 to 30th June, 2019||8.0%||Check here|
|1st January, 2019 to 31st March, 2019||8.0%||Check here|
|1st October, 2018 to 31st December, 2018||8.0%||Check here|
|1st July 2018 to 30th September, 2018||7.6 %||Check here|
|1st April, 2018 to 30th June, 2018||7.6 %||Check here|
|1st January, 2018 to 31st March, 2018||7.6 %||Check here|
|1st October, 2017 to 31st December, 2017||7.8 %||Check here|
|1st July, 2017 to 30th September, 2017||7.8 %||Check here|
|1st April, 2017 to 30th June, 2017||7.9 %||Check here|