DA Calculation Sheet

DA Calculation Sheet 

7th Pay Commission

DA Calculation sheet based on AICPIN Data

MonthAll India Index% of IncreaseDA OrderDR Order
Jan-162690.48
Feb-162670.93
Mar-162681.38
Apr-162711.86
May-162752.40
Jun-162772.91
Jul-162803.45DA Order CopyDR Order Copy
Aug-162783.90
Sep-162774.25
Oct-162784.53
Nov-162774.76
Dec-162754.95
Jan-172745.11DA Order CopyDR Order Copy
Feb-172745.33
Mar-172755.55
Apr-172775.74
May-172785.84
Jun-172805.94
Jul-172856.10DA Order CopyDR Order Copy
Aug-172856.32
Sep-172856.57
Oct-172876.86
Nov-172887.21
Dec-172867.56
Jan-182888.01DA Order CopyDR Order Copy
Feb-182878.42
Mar-182878.81
Apr-182889.16
May-182899.51
Jun-182919.86
Jul-1830110.37DA Order CopyDR Order Copy
Aug-1830110.88
Sep-1830111.39
Oct-1830211.87
Nov-1830212.31
Dec-1830112.79
Jan-1930713.40Click hereClick here
Feb-1930714.03
Mar-1930914.73
Apr-1931215.50
May-1931416.30
Jun-1931617.09
Jul-1931917.67Click hereClick here
Aug-1932018.27
Sep-1932218.94
Oct-1932519.68
Nov-1932820.50
Dec-1933021.43
Jan-202033022.16
Feb-202032822.83
Mar-202032623.37
Apri-202032923.92
May-202033024.43
Jun-202033224.94
Jul-202033625.48
Aug-202033826.05
Sep-2020118.126.63
Oct 2020119.527.24
Nov-2020119.927.79
Dec-2020118.828.18
Jan-2021118.228.51
Feb-202111928.98
Mar-2021119.629.57
Apr-2021120.130.11
May-2021120.630.66
Jun-2021121.731.25
July-2021122.831.81 Click hereClick here
Aug-202112332.33
Sep-2021123.332.81
Oct-2021124.933.30
Nov-2021125.733.84new

6thcpc da
cpse ida

Follow us on Telegram for all latest updates

1589 COMMENTS

    • There is no change in the DA formula. Pls do not spread false news.
      Only the base year for calculating AICPI is changed to 2016 and this, no way, affects the calculation of DA.
      In fact, even when the base year was changed, there were posts saying that now DA will decrease. People should be more sensible and try to post the right information or else there can always be query for better understanding.

  1. 7CPC CENTRAL GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEES DA/DR DUE FROM 01012022 TOTAL DA/DR =34%(31% OLD DA/DR +3%FROM 01012022) G. TOTAL =34%

  2. 7 CPC ALL CENTRE GOVT KARAMCHARI NEW DEHLI INDIA
    DA DUE 1-1-2022 TOTAL = 34% [OLD DA 31%+3% DUE 1-1-2022 G.TOTAL=34% ]

  3. Dear Surendra Singh,
    I am not asking about converting AICPIN in old method, I want to know calculation method of DA on taking (average AICPIN for 12 months – 261.4)*100/261.4 which calculates old DA.

  4. It is announced that union cabinet approved 3 percent hike in da and dr wef 1st July 2021 raising da and dr to 28 per cent. This is good news before Diwali.

  5. जो कर्मचारी जनवरी 20 से जून 21तक सेवानिवृत हुए है उन्होंने कोनसा पाप किया है जो ग्रेच्युटी और ई एल की छुट्टियों का पैसा काम दिया है

  6. Instead of waiting till this day govt hurriedly sanctioned da/dr on 23rd july, restricting da to 28%, thus postponing expenditure to next financial year.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here