DA Order from Jan 2022: Cabinet approves release of an additional instalment of Dearness Allowance to Central Government employees and Dearness Relief to Pensioners, due from 01.01.2022. Now FinMin released the DA Order from Jan 2022 for Central Government Employees
FinMin released DA Order from Jan 2022 for Central Govt Employees
Government of India
Ministry of Finance
Department of Expenditure
North Block, New Delhi
Dated the 31st March, 2022.
Subject: Grant of Dearness Allowance to Central Government employees – Revised Rates effective from 01.01.2022.
The undersigned is directed to refer to this Ministry’s Office Memorandum No. 1/4/2021-E-II (B) dated 25th October, 2021 on the subject mentioned above and to say that the President is pleased to decide that the Dearness Allowance payable to Central Government employees shall be enhanced from the existing rate of 31% to 34% of the Basic Pay with effect from 1st January, 2022.
2. The term ‘Basic Pay’ in the revised pay structure means the pay drawn in the prescribed Level in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC recommendations accepted by the Government, but does not include any other type of pay like special pay, etc.
3. The Dearness Allowance will continue to be a distinct element of remuneration and will not be treated as pay within the ambit of FR 9(21).
4. The payment on account of Dearness Allowance involving fractions of 50 paise and above may be rounded to the next higher rupee and the fractions of less than 50 paise may be ignored.
5. The payment of arrears of Dearness Allowance shall not be made before the date of disbursement of salary of March, 2022.
6. These orders shall also apply to the civilian employees paid from the Defence Services Estimates and the expenditure will be chargeable to the relevant head of the Defence Services Estimates. In respect of Armed Forces personnel and Railway employees, separate orders will be issued by the Ministry of Defence and Ministry of Railways, respectively.
7. In so far as the persons serving in the Indian Audit and Accounts Department are concerned, these orders are issued in consultation with the Comptroller and Auditor General of India, as mandated under Article 148(5) of the Constitution of India.
All Ministries/Departments of the Government of India (as per standard distribution list) Copy to: C&AG, UPSC, etc. as per standard endorsement list.
|DR Order from Jan 2022||Click here|
|DA for Postal Employees from Jan 2022||Click here|
|DA to Railway employees from Jan 2022||Click here|
|7th CPC Salary Calculator (updated on March 2022)||Click here|
|7th CPC Transport Allowance||Click here|
|DA Calculation Sheet||Click here|
|DA / DR Orders||Click here|
|Pay Matrix||Click here|
DA from Jan 2022 – Important Faqs
What is the current Dearness Allowance for Central Government Employees?
The Current DA percentage is 34% for Central Government Employees. DA from Jan 2022 is 34%
Whether Finmin released DA Order from Jan 2022?
Finmin released DA Order from Jan 2022 on 31st March 2022
How to calculate the 7th CPC Salary?
The 7th CPC salary is calculated from your basic pay (including grade pay) as of 31.12.2015, then multiplied with a Fitment factor of 2.57. The next step is to go to Pay Matrix Table and select the Level corresponding to Grade Pay. Check the calculator above