Dearness Allowance for Postal Employees from Jan 2022
Government of India
Ministry of Communications
Department of Posts
PAP Section/(Establishment Division)
Dak Bhawan, Sansad Marg,
New Delhi -110001.
Dated: 4th April, 2022.
1. All Chief Postmasters General/ Postmasters General
2. Chief Genera] Manayer, BD Dte/Parce] Dte/ PLI Directorate
3. Director RAKNPA/ GM CEPT Directors of All PTCs.
4, Addl. Director General. Army Postal Service. R.K. Puram. New Delhi
5. All General Managers (Finance)/ DAP/ DDAP
Sub: Grant of Dearness Allowance to Central Government employees-Revised Rates effective from 01.01.2022.
I am directed to forward herewith a copy of the Ministry of Finance, Department of Expenditure’s Office Memorandum No. OM No. 1/2/2022-E.II (B) dated 31.03.2022 on the subject cited above for information and further necessary action.
2. This issue with the approval of the competent authority.
Assistant Director General (Estt.)
Follow us on Telegram Channel, Twitter and Facebook for all the latest updates