Dearness Allowance for Postal Employees from Jan 2022
Government of India
Ministry of Communications
Department of Posts
PAP Section/(Establishment Division)
Dak Bhawan, Sansad Marg,
New Delhi -110001.
Dated: 4th April, 2022.
1. All Chief Postmasters General/ Postmasters General
2. Chief Genera] Manayer, BD Dte/Parce] Dte/ PLI Directorate
3. Director RAKNPA/ GM CEPT Directors of All PTCs.
4, Addl. Director General. Army Postal Service. R.K. Puram. New Delhi
5. All General Managers (Finance)/ DAP/ DDAP
Sub: Grant of Dearness Allowance to Central Government employees-Revised Rates effective from 01.01.2022.
I am directed to forward herewith a copy of the Ministry of Finance, Department of Expenditure’s Office Memorandum No. OM No. 1/2/2022-E.II (B) dated 31.03.2022 on the subject cited above for information and further necessary action.
2. This issue with the approval of the competent authority.
Assistant Director General (Estt.)