DR Order from Jan 2022: Cabinet approves release of an additional instalment of Dearness Allowance to Central Government employees and Dearness Relief to Pensioners, due from 01.01.2022. Now DOPPW released the DR Order from Jan 2022 for Central Government Pensioners
DR Order from Jan 2022
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions
Department of Pension & Pensioners’ Welfare
3rd Floor, Lok Nayak Bhavan,
Khan Market, New Delhi – 110003
Date:- 5th April, 2022
Sub: Grant of Dearness Relief to Central Government pensioners/family pensioners – Revised rate effective from 01.01.2022.
The undersigned is directed to refer to this Department’s OM No. 42/7/2021-P&PW(D) dated 27.10.2021 on the subject mentioned above and to state that the President is pleased to decide that the Dearness Relief admissible to Central Government pensioners/family pensioners shall be enhanced from the existing rate of 31% to 34% w.e.f 01.01.2022.
2. These rates of DR will be applicable to the following categories:-
i. Civilian Central Government Pensioners/Family Pensioners including Central Govt. absorbee pensioners in PSU/Autonomous Bodies in respect of whom orders have been issued vide this Department’s OM No. 4/34/2002-P&PW(D)Vol.II dated 23.06.2017 for restoration of full pension after expiry of commutation period of 15 years.
ii. The Armed Forces Pensioners, Civilian Pensioners paid out of the Defence Service Estimates.
iii. All India Service Pensioners
iv. Railway Pensioners/family pensioners
v. Pensioners who are in receipt of provisional pension
vi. The Burma Civilian pensioners/family pensioners and pensioners/families of displaced Government Pensioners from Burma/Pakistan, in respect of whom orders have been issued vide this Department’s OM No. 23/3/2008-P&PW(B) dated 11.09.2017.
3. The payment of Dearness Relief involving a fraction of a rupee shall be rounded off to the next higher rupee.
Also Read: FinMin released DA Order from Jan 2022 for Central Govt Employees
4. Other provisions governing grant of DR in respect of employed family pensioners and re-employed Central Government Pensioners will be regulated in accordance with the provisions contained in this Department’s OM No. 45/73/97-P&PW (G) dated 2.7.1999 as amended from time to time. The provisions relating to regulation of DR where a pensioner is in receipt of more than one pension will remain unchanged.
5. In the case of retired Judges of the Supreme Court and High Courts, necessary orders will be issued by the Department of Justice separately.
6. It will be the responsibility of the pension disbursing authorities, including the nationalized banks, etc. to calculate the quantum of DR payable in each individual case.
7. The offices of Accountant General and authorised Pension Disbursing Banks are requested to arrange payment of relief to pensioners etc. on the basis of these instructions without waiting for any further instructions from the Comptroller and Auditor General of India and the Reserve Bank of India in view of letter No. 528-TA, 11/34-80-II dated 23/04/1981 of the Comptroller and Auditor General of India addressed to all Accountant Generals and Reserve Bank of India Circular No. GANB No. 2958/GA-64 (ii) (CGL)/81 dated the 21st May, 1981 addressed to State Bank of India and its subsidiaries and all Nationalised Banks.
8. In so far as the persons serving in Indian Audit and Accounts Department are concerned, these orders are issued in consultation with the Comptroller and Auditor General of India, as mandated under Article 148(5) of the Constitution of India.
9. This issues in accordance with the Ministry of Finance, Department of Expenditure’s OM No. 1/2/2022-E.II(B) dated 31.03.2022.
Hindi version will follow.
Under Secretary to the Government of India
1. All Ministries/Departments of the Government of India (as per standard distribution list)
2. Chief Secretaries and AGs of all States/UTs.
3. CMDs/CPPCs of all authorised Pension Disbursing Banks
4. C&AG of India, UPSC, etc. as per standard endorsement list.
5. Reserve Bank of India (RBI) for Information.
|7th CPC Salary Calculator (updated on March 2022)||Click here|
|7th CPC Transport Allowance||Click here|
|DA Calculation Sheet||Click here|
|DA / DR Orders||Click here|
|Pay Matrix||Click here|
DR Order from Jan 2022 – Important Faqs
What is the current Dearness Relief for Central Government Pensioners?
The Current DR percentage is 34% for Central Government Pensioners. DR from Jan 2022 is 34%
What is the current Dearness Allowance for Central Government Employees?
The Current DA percentage is 34% for Central Government Employees.
Whether DOPPW released DR Order from Jan 2022?
DOPPW released DR Order from Jan 2022 on 5th April 2022
Follow us on Telegram Channel, Twitter and Facebook for all the latest updates