DA for Karnataka Govt Employees 2022: The state government of Karnataka has increased the Dearness Allowance (DA) for state employees from 24.50 percent to 27.25 percent of basic pay. This is an increase of 2.75 percent.
DA for Karnataka Govt Employees 2022
PROCEEDINGS OF THE GOVERNMENT OF KARNATAKA
Sub:- Revision of the rates of Dearness Allowance-reg.
READ: (1) G.O. No. FD 06 SRP 2018 dated: 19.04.2018
(2) G.O. No. FD 12 SRP 2018 dated: 18.06.2018
(3) G.O. No. FD 21 SRP 2018 dated: 12.10.2018
(4) G.O. No. FD 1 SRP 2019 dated: 28.03.2019
(5) G.O. No. FD 15 SRP 2019 dated: 19.10.2019
(6) G.O. No. FD 10 SRP 2020 dated: 05.05.2020
(7) G.O. No.FD 18 SRP 2021 dated: 26.07.2021
(8) G.O. No. FD 30 SRP 2021 dated: 27.10.2021
(9) GO1 O.M. No.1/2/2022-E-II(B) dated: 31.03.2022.
GOVERNMENT ORDER NO. FD 22 SRP 2022,
BANGALORE, DATED 5TH APRIL 2022.
Government are pleased to enhance the rates of Dearness Allowance payable to the State Government Employees in the 2018 Revised Pay Scales from the existing 24.50% to 27.25% of Basic Pay with effect from 1st January 2022.
2. For the purpose of this order, the term ‘Basic Pay’ means, pay drawn by a Government Employee in the scale of pay applicable to the post held by him and includes:
a. Stagnation increment, if any, granted to him above the maximum of the scale of pay;
b. Personal Pay, if any, granted to him under sub-rule (3) of Mile 7 read with Rule 3(c) of the Karnataka Civil Services (Revised Pay) Rules, 2018;
c. Additional increment, if any, granted to him above the maximum of the scale of pay.
3. Basic Pay shall not include any emoluments other than those specified above.
4. Government are also pleased to enhance the rates of Dearness Allowance from the existing 24.50% to 27.25% of the Basic Pension/Family Pension with effect from 1st January 2022 to the State Government Pensioners/Family Pensioners as well as Pensioners/Family Pensioners of the Aided Educational Institutions whose Pension/ Family Pension is paid out of the Consolidated Fund of the State.
5. These orders are also applicable to retired employees on UGC/AICTE/ICAR scales of pay.
6. These orders will apply to the full time Government Employees, Employees of Zilla Panchayats, Work Charged Employees on regular time scales of pay, full time Employees of Aided Educational Institutions and Universities who are on regular time scales of pay.
7. Separate orders will be issued in respect of Employees on UGC/AICTE/ICAR/NJPC scales of pay and also in respect of NJPC Pensioners.
8. The increase in Dearness Allowance admissible under this order is payable in cash.
9. The payment on account of Dearness Allowance involving fractions of 50 paise and above shall be rounded off to the next rupee and fractions less than 50 paise shall be ignored.
10. The payment of arrears of Dearness Allowance shall not be made before the date of disbursement of salary for the month of March 2022.
11. The Dearness Allowance will be shown as a distinct element of remuneration and will not be treated as pay for any purpose.
BY ORDER AND IN THE NAME OF THE
GOVERNOR OF KARNATAKA
Deputy Secretary to Government,
Finance Department (Services-2).
The Compiler, Karnataka Gazette for publication in the next issue of the Gazette and to supply 50 copies to Finance Department.
1. The Chief Secretary/Additional Chief Secretaries to Government.
2. The Principal Accountant General (General & Social Sector Audit), Karnataka, New Building, Audit Bhavan (P.B.No. 5398), Bengaluru.
3. The Principal Accountant General (Economic and Revenue Sector Audit), Karnataka, New Building, Audit Bhavan (P.B.No. 5398), Bengaluru.
4. The Principal Accountant General (Accounts & Entitlement), Karnataka, Park House Road (P.B.No.5329), Bengaluru.
5. The Principal Secretaries/Secretaries to Government.
6. The Registrar General, High Court of Karnataka, Bengaluru.
7. The Registrar, Karnataka Lokayukta, M.S.Building, Bengaluru.
8. The Registrar, Karnataka State Administrative Tribunal,Kandaya Bhawan, Bengaluru.
9. All Regional Commissioners.
10. The Secretary, Karnataka Public Service Commission, Bengaluru.
11. The Secretary, Karnataka Legislative Assembly/Legislative Council,Vidhana Soudha, Bengaluru.
12. The Secretary, Kannada Development Authority, Vidhana Soudha, Bengaluru.
13. Vice Chancellors / Registrars of All Universities in Karnataka
14. Principal District and Session Judges of All Districts.
15. All Heads of Departments/Deputy commissioners of All Districts.
16. The chief Executive officers of Zilla panchayaths (All Districts).
17. The Treasury officer, State Huzur Treasury/District Treasuries.
18. The Director, Karnataka State Archives Department, Vikasa Soudha, Bengaluru.
19. The Project Director, HRMS 2.0, Finance Department, 5th Floor, New KPCL Green building (Near CID office) Palace Road, Bengaluru-560001.
20. The President, Karnataka State Government Employees Association, Bengaluru.
21. The President. Karnataka State Government Pensioners’ Association(R), Cubbon Park, Bengaluru.
22. All Sections of the Karnataka Government Secretariat.
23 . Karnataka Government Secretariat Library/ Legislature Library.
24.The Senior Research Officer. Pay Research Unit. Department of Expenditure. Ministry of Finance, Government of India. New Delhi.
25. Weekly Gazette/Section Guard File.