Grant of interest free advance to Haryana Government Employees for the purchase of wheat during the year 2021-22
The Additional Chief Secretary to Government Haryana,
1. All Head of Departments,
2. Commissioner of Divisions, All Deputy Commissioners & Sub Divisional Officers (Civil) in Haryana.
3. The Registrar, Punjab & Haryana High Curt, Chandigarh & All District & Session Judges in Haryana.
Dated Chandigarh, the 16th April, 2021.
Subject : Grant of interest free advance to Government employees for the purchase of wheat during the year 2021-22.
With reference to subject noted above, I am directed to say that the State Government has decided to grant an interest free advance of Rs. 20,000/- (Twenty thousand only) to all Class-IV Government employees in the State who wish to buy wheat for their own/their families consumption during the year 2021-22. The advance will be recoverable in monthly instalments to be fixed by the Departments concerned so as to effect its full recovery before the close of the financial year 2021-22. Full loan should be recovered before 31.03.2022.
2. The advance will be admissible to permanent/temporary/regular class-IV employees only. The advance will be sanctioned by the Drawing & Disbursing Officers concerned. In the case of temporary employees, allow advance on the basis of a surety to their satisfaction so that it is fully secured and its recovery is ensured from the loanee before the close of the financial year 2021-22.
3. The following conditions should be observed in sanctioning this loan:-
i) A certificate may be obtained within one month of the drawal of the advance from the loanee to the effect that he has utilized the loan for the purchase of wheat.
ii) The officer concerned, before sanctioning the advance, should satisfy himself that the incumbent will continue in service until full recovery of the total amount of advance is affected.
iii) These orders will cease to operate after 16th May, 2021.
iv) The recovery of the first instalment of the advance should preferably be made from the pay for the month of June, 2021.
v) The advance should not be granted to those employees who are on deputation to other Govt./Corporations and Local Bodies etc.
vi) The advance will not be admissible to work. charged, contractual and daily wages employees.
vii) Where both husband and wife are employed, the wheat advance should be allowed to only one of them.
4. It is requested that the schedule of recoveries should be attached with each pay bill in the proforma enclosed. It is also requested that the detailed accounts of the recoveries of the advance should be maintained by the Drawing and Disbursing Officers which should be reconciled with the office of the Accountant General, Haryana (A&E) every month.
5. The expenditure incurred on the grant of wheat advance may be communicated to the Finance Department (Ways & Means Branch) by the Head of Departments by 30.06.2021 positively in the enclosed Performa.
6. The expenditure may be debited to the Major Head, “7610-Loans to Govt. Servants. etc-800- Other Advances-(99) Advances for purchase of Foodgrains (P-01-45-7610-51-800-99-51). The recoveries made may be credited to the corresponding receipt head i.e. “7610-Loans to Govt. Servants. etc-800- Other Advances-(99) Advances for Purchase of Foodgrains (7610-51-800-99- 51 (Receipt)).
7. These instructions are also available of website www.finhry.gov.in.
Deputy Director (SB&FM)
for Additional Chief Secretary to Gov Haryana