TN Pension Scheme – Rate of interest from 1st Oct 2019 to Dec 2019
Government of Tamil Nadu
FINANCE [PGC-I] DEPARTMENT
G.O.Ms.No.361, Dated 08th November 2019
(Vihari, aippasi 22, Thiruvalluvar Aandu 2050)
PENSION – Contributory Pension Scheme (Tamil Nadu) – Rate of interest for the financial year 2019-2020 – With effect from 01-10-2019 to 31-12-2019 – Orders – Issued.
Read the following:-
1. G.O.Ms.No.150, Finance (PGC-I) Department, dated: 15-05-2019.
2. G.O.Ms.No.263, Finance (PGC-I) Department, dated: 14-08-2019.
3. G.O.Ms.No.334, Finance (Allowances) Department, dated: 24-10-2019.
In the Government Orders first and second read above, orders were issued regarding fixation of the rate of interest on the accumulation at the credit of the subscribers of Contributory Pension Scheme (Tamil Nadu) during the financial year 2019-2020 as detailed below:
|1||I||01-04-2019 to 30-06-2019||8.00%|
|2||II||01-07-2019 to 30-09-2019||7.90%|
2. In the Government Order third read above, the rate of interest for accumulation at the credit of subscribers to the General Provident Fund (Tamil Nadu) were fixed at the rate of 7.9% (Seven point nine percent) for the period from 1st October, 2019 to 31st December, 2019.
3. The Government now direct that the rate of interest on the accumulations at the credit of the subscribers to the Contributory Pension Scheme (Tamil Nadu) shall be fixed at 7.9% (Seven point nine percent) for the period from 1st October, 2019 to 31st December, 2019.
(BY ORDER OF THE GOVERNOR)
PRINCIPAL SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT (EXP)