Relay Hunger Fast on 20th to 22nd November, 2019 at BSNL CO, Circle and SSA HQs
ALL UNIONS AND ASSOCIATIONS OF BSNL (AUAB)
(1) The Secretary,
Department of Telecommunications,
Ministry of Communications,
Sanchar Bhavan, New Delhi-110 001.
(2) The Chairman & Managing Director,
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd.,
Bharat Sanchar Bhawan,
Janpath, New Delhi – 110001.
Sub: – Relay Hunger Fast on 20th to 22nd November, 2019 at BSNL CO, Circle and SSA HQs – reg.
The Unions and Associations of BSNL is constrained to conduct Relay Hunger Fast on 20th to 22nd November, 2019 at BSNL CO, Circle and SSA HQs in protest against the non-payment of salary, non-payment of wages to contract workers, electricity bills, rentals etc, no road map or action plan for maintaining the services in the post VRS scenario and demanding immediate clarifications on VRS-2019 and other demands. If BSNL is not able to pay the salary, Govt. should take the responsibility and pay the salary to all BSNL employees being the Principal Employer and owner of the company.
Charter of Demands
1. Immediate Payment of Salary by BSNL/DoT, remittance of recoveries, payment of wages to contract/casual workers, payment of electricity and rental charges.
2. Spell out the road map for maintaining BSNL services in post VRS scenario, proposed restructuring plan and immediate launching of 4G Services.
3. Immediate clarifications on the VRS-2019 regarding i) Pay Revision, ii) Pension Revision, iii) Commutation of Pension and iv) Gratuity sought by AUAB, well before the closing date of option for VRS.
4. Extend 100% of IDA (119.5%) neutralization till the implementation of 3rd PRC
5. Delinking of Pension Revision from the Pay Revision of working employees and 30% Superannuation benefits to BSNL directly recruited employees.
6. No Reduction of Retirement Age from 60 to 58 honouring the agreement at the time of formation of BSNL.
Source : http://nftechq.co.in/