Relaxation in mandatory updation of ASLAAS-5 Card Numbers in Agent Portal by MPKBY Agents
SB Order No. 07/2022
File No. FS-07/3/2021-FS-DOP
Government of India
Ministry of Communications
Department of Posts
Dak Bhawan, New Delhi – 110001
All Head of Circles / Regions
Subject: Relaxation in mandatory updation of ASLAAS-5 Card Numbers in Agent Portal by MPKBY Agents – Regarding.
Reference: SB Order No. 36/2021 dated 12.11.2021 issued in File No. FS-07/3/2021-FS-DOP
It has come to the notice of this office that still, MPKBY Agents are not supplied with sufficient number of ASLAAS-5 cards by the Agents Appointing Authorities in many States and as such they are not able to update the ASLAAS-5 card numbers in the Agent Portal for generation of Schedule (BuIk List).
2. After examining the issue, Competent Authority has decided to extend the relaxation provided in SB Order No. 36/2021 dated 12.11.2021, in connection with updation ofASLAAS-5 cards on Agent Portal till 30.09.2022 or till supply of ASLAAS-5 cards to the Agents by the State Authorities, whichever is earlier.
Also Read: Deduction/Non-deduction of TDS in SCSS accounts in post offices, SB Order 37/2021
3. Other procedure circulated in SB Order No. 36/2021 dated 12.11.2021 shall apply mutatis mutandis. Further, it is clarified that the same procedure shall be followed for the opening of new RD accounts by MPKBY agents.
4. Circles shall take up the issue with respective State Authorities for indenting and supply of ASLAAS-5 cards to MPKBY Agents immediately as no further extension of exemption is possible.
5. This may be circulated to all the Offices for information and necessary actions.
6. This is issued with the approval of the DDG (FS).
(T C VIJAYAN)
Asst. Director (SB.I)
Follow us on Telegram Channel, Twitter and Facebook for all the latest updates