OFFICE OF THE PR. CONTROLLER OF DEFENCE ACCOUNTS (PENSIONS)
DRAUPADI GHAT, ALLAHABAD – 211 014
EPBAX Tele- (053201877; 2491879, 2421880 Extn-3120
Call Centre No (Toll Free) – 18001805325 (Timing – 09:30 AM to 06:00 PM)
Circular No 214
1. The Chief Accountant, RBI Deptt. of Govt. Bank Accounts,
Central office C-7, Second Floor, Bandre- Kurla Complex, P B
No. 8143, Bandre East Mumbai-400051
2. The Director of Treasuries (all states)
3. The Manger CPPC of Public Sector Banks including IDBI
4. The CDA (PD), Belvedee Complex, Ayudh Path, Meerut-250001
5. The CDA-Chennai, 618, Anna Salai, Teynampet, Chennai-600018
6. The Nodal Officers (ICICI/ AXIS/HDFC Bank)….
7. The Pay & Accounts Officer, Andaman and Nicobar Administration, Port Blair
8. The Pay & Accounts Officer, Govt. of Maharashtra,
Free Press Journal Marg, Mumbai-400021
9. The Pay & Accounts Officer, No. III (Pensions), Delhi Administration,
R K Puram, New Delhi
10. The Pay & Accounts Officer, No. V (Pensions), Delhi Administration, Tis Hajari, Delhi
11. Military and Air Attache, Indian Embassy Kathmandu, Nepal.
12. The all DPDOs
13. The Post Master Kathua, Jammu and Kashmir Circle, Srinagar
Subject: Extension of period for submission of Life Certificate from October 2020 till December 2020.
Govt. of India, Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pension, Department of Pension & Pensioners’ Welfare O.M. No. No.18/1/2020-P&PW/(C)-6681 dated 11/09/2020 and OM No. 1/2/0/2018-P&PW(E) dated 18/07/2019 on the above subject are reproduced herewith for immediate implementation of provisions contained in above OM mutatis-mutandis to Defence pensioners/family pensioners by the Pension Disbursing Authorities.
Also Read : PCDA Circular 213 : Consolidated instructions for PDA’s for smooth payment of pension
2. Further, Para-4 of above OM No.18/1/2020-P&PW/(C)-6681 dated 11/09/2020 provides Video based Customer Identification Process (V-CIP) based on RBI Notification No. RBI/2019-20/138 dated 09/01/2020 in order to avoid rush at the bank branches.
3. All Pension Disbursing Authorities are requested to take necessary action as per provisions contained in above OMs.
4. This Circular is available on this office website www.pcdapension.nic.in.
Encls: As above.
Dy. CDA (P)