Non-payment of salary to BSNL employees – Massive March on 5th April 2019
ALL UNIONS AND ASSOCIATIONS OF BSNL (AUAB)
All the General Secretaries,
The AUAB has been continuously holding it’s meetings for the past 3 days, i.e., on 12th, 13th & 14th March, 2019. The issues of non-payment of salary to BSNL employees, as well as the issues related to the revival of BSNL were discussed seriously. General Secretary / CHQ office bearers of BSNLEU, NFTE, SNEA, AIBSNLEA, AIGETOA, BSNL MS, ATM and BSNL OA, attended these meetings. These meetings were presided over by Com.Chandeshwar Singh, Chairman, AUAB.
In today’s meeting, Com. P.Abhimanyu, Convenor, AUAB, briefed on the deliberations that have taken place during the past two days. Further, detailed discussions took place. It was decided that a strong programme of action should be organised to protest the anti-BSNL steps, being taken by the government, especially the DoT, which has created the present crisis of BSNL. After threadbare discussions, the following decisions are taken unanimously.
(1) To organise a massive March to Sanchar Bhawan on 05.04.2019 to protest against the anti-BSNL steps being taken by the government and the DoT. Leaders of all political parties are to be invited to address this Rally.
(2) A detailed circular is to be issued to the employees, to explain about the rally and also about the present financial crisis being faced by BSNL.
(3) All political parties are to be approached, seeking their support for the revival of BSNL.
(4) A letter is to be written to the Principal Secretary, PMO, seeking his intervention for the revival of BSNL.
(5) State level leaders of political parties are to be approached by the circle level AUAB leaders, seeking their support for the revival of BSNL.
(6) A letter is to be written to the Secretary, Telecom, seeking a meeting to discuss the issues contained in AUAB’s charter of demands.
(7) Memorandum is to be submitted to the candidates of all political parties for Parliament election, seeking their support for the revival of BSNL
(8) Despite AUAB’s severe opposition, the BSNL Management is proceeding with the outsourcing of the maintenance of mobile towers. It is decided to write one more letter to the CMD BSNL, demanding to stop the same.
(9) All BSNL employees are to open their twitter account and also to follow “Save BSNL”. (10) Next meeting of the AUAB will be held at 14:30 hrs. on 25.03.2019.
Com. Chandeshwar Singh
Com. P. Abhimanyu
Source : BSNLEU