New KV Bharatiya Reserve Bank Note Mudran (P) Ltd. Mysuru, Karnataka
KENDRIYA VIDYALAYA SANGATHAN
Sanction of the Hon’bie HRM-cum-Chairman, Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan is hereby conveyed for opening of a new Kendriya Vidyalaya in the campus of Bharatiya Reserve Bank Note Mudran (P) Ltd. (BRBNMPL), Mysuru, Karnataka under Project Sector with classes I to V (single section in each class) from the academic year 2018-19 with consequential growth in succeeding years based on feasibility.
2. It will be the responsibility of the sponsor, i.e., Bharatiya Reserve Bank Note Mudran (P) Ltd. to provide:
i. Permanent Vidyalaya building as per the specifications of the Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS).
ii. 100% staff quarters to all the staff of the Kendriya Vidyalaya.
iii. All recurring & non-recurring expenditure including administrative over-head charges @15% of the actual expenditure of the Project Vidyalaya.
iv. Other terms & conditions w. r.t. this KV would be as per Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) signed between KVS and BRBNMPL.
3. The sponsor shall remit the budgeted amount of recurring /non-recurring expenditure in advance installments to the Deputy Commissioner, KVS, Bengaluru Region, i.e., first installment in the month of April and second in the month of October for each financial year.
4. In case the sponsor fails to fulfill their commitment as agreed to, the Commissioner, KVS is empowered to reduce the number of classes/sections and also direct the closure of Kendriya Vidyalaya by giving due notice to the sponsor.
5. The admission to the Kendriya Vidyalaya will be as per the priorities/rules prescribed by the KVS from time to time for the Kendriya Vidyalayas under Project Sector.
6. The admission process may be completed within 30 days.
(Dr. Shachi Kant)
Joint Commissioner ( Pers.)