Minutes of the PNM Meeting held between Railway Board and AIRF on 27h & 28th September, 2011. There are several points have been discussed during this meeting.
Issues raised by the other members of the Federation:-
- Run over cases of trackmen – which are increasing day by day on trunk root between MGS – GZB need to be checked.
- Name of widow mother of deceased employee may be included in Pass & Medical facility.
- Recognition of private hospitals as referral hospitals pending with Railway Board to be expedited.
- Renewal of tie-up with corporate hospitals over East Coast Railway.
- Recognition of training centres and filling up of 12,000 vacancies over East Coast Railway.
- Without establishing responsibility of the concerned ECRC, debit should not be recovered which is being wrongly done on Central Railway.
- There is acute shortage of Trackman which needs to be filled up.
- Release of additional fund from Railway Board for creation of additional post on Northern Railway.
- Entry of ladies in ALP, Guard, Ticket Collectors, TTEs, etc.