IP Examination 2022 Scheduled on 23rd and 24th April 2022
F. No. A-34012/03/2021-DE
Government of India
Ministry of Communications
Department of Posts (DE Section)
Dak Bhawan, Sansad Marg,
New Delhi – 110 001
Dated: 31st January, 2022
1. All Heads of Circles (except Delhi, HP & Uttarakhand)
2. Addl. D.G.APS, Rao Tula Ram Marg, New Delhi
3. CGM BD & Marketing/Parcel/PLI Directorate
4. Director, Rafi Ahmed Kidwai National Postal Academy, Ghaziabad
5. All Directors, Postal Training Centres, Darbhanga/Guwahati/Madurai/Mysore/ Saharanpur/Vadodara
Subject: Limited Departmental Competitive Examination (LDCE) for promotion to the cadre of Inspector Posts (66.66%) for the vacancy year 2019, 2020 & 2021-revised dates reg.
I am directed to refer to Directorate’s letter of even number dated 05.01.2022, whereby the aforementioned LDCE IP, scheduled to be held on 15th & 16th January, 2022, was postponed.
2. The Competent Authority has decided to conduct the LDCE for promotion to the cadre of Inspector Posts for the vacancy year 2019, 2020 & 2021 on 23rd & 24th April 2022.
3. Circles are requested to give wide publicity for the examination.
4. This issues with the approval of the Competent Authority.
(Ranjeet Kumar Sinha)