Implementation of revised GDS Online engagement process
Government of India
Ministry of Communications
Dak Bhawan, Sansad Marg
New Delhi-110 001
Date: – 21.01.2022
1. The Chief Postmasters General
(Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Punjab
Maharasthra and North East Circles)
2. The Chief General Manager, CEPT Bengaluru
3. The General Manager (Operations), CEPT Mysure/Unit at Hyderabad
Subject :– Implementation of revised GDS Online engagement process-reg.
This is regarding notification of GDS vacancies through revised GDS online engagement process in 05 states i.e. Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Punjab, Goa and Manipur due to commencement of the Model Code of Conduct for Election to Legislative Assembly.
2. In this context, the matter was taken up with Election Commission with request to issue NO Objection for notification of GDS vacancies through revised GDS online engagement process due to commencement of the Model Code of Conduct for Election to Legislative Assembly in above quoted Circles/States.
Also read: Instructions on modality for upward revision of TRCA of GDSs consequent upon increase in workload
3. Election Commission of India has informed that “the Commission has no objection, from MCC angle, to the request made therein subject to the condition that the result shall be declared after Model Code of Conduct is over i.e. after completion of election process in the States, where currently election are going on” (Copy enclosed), :
4. Therefore, I am directed to request you to take immediate action accordingly. CEPT Mysore is also requested to upload on web portal under GDS category.
DA. Aa above
Assistant Director General (GDS/PCC)
Follow us on Telegram Channel, Twitter and Facebook for all the latest updates