IDA from July 2021 to the executives and non-unionized supervisors of CPSEs (1987 & 1992 pay revision)
Government of India
Ministry of Finance
Department of Public Enterprises
Public Enterprises Bhawan
Block 14, CGO Complex,
Lodi Road, New Delhi- 110003
Dated: 3rd August, 2021
Subject :- Payment of DA to Board level/below Board level executives and nonunionized supervisors following IDA scales of pay in Central Public Sector Enterprises (CPSEs) on 1987 and 1992 basis.
The undersigned is directed to refer to this Department of OM of even number dated 17.08.2020 and DPE’s OM No W-02/0039/2017-DPE(WC)- GL-XVI/20 dated 19.11.2020, wherein DA rates w.e.f. 01.10.2020 have been frozen for Executives and Non Unionised Supervisors of CPSEs following IDA pay pattern till 30.06.2021.
2. Average AICPI (1960=100) for the quarter Dec, 2020 to Feb’ 2021 is 7801. The increase over the link point in percentage [(7801-1099)/1099*100] is 609.8%. DA Rates for various Pay Ranges w.e.f. 01.07.2021
|Basic Pay per Month||DA Rates|
|Upto Rs. 3500||609.8% of pay subject to minimum of Rs. 13404/-|
|Above Rs.3500 and Upto Rs.6500||457.3% of pay subject to minimum of Rs. 21343/-|
|Above Rs.6500 and Upto Rs.9500||365.9% of pay subject to minimum of Rs. 29725/-|
|Above Rs.9500||304.9% of pay subject to minimum of Rs. 34761/-|
3. The payment on account of dearness allowance involving fractions of 50 poise and above may be rounded off to the next higher rupee and the fractions of less than 50 poise may be ignored.
4. The quantum of IDA payable from 01.07.2021 at the old system of neutralization @ Rs.2.00 per point shift for increase of 306 points, may be Rs.612/- and at AICPI 7801, DA payable may be Rs.14191.75 to the executives holding Board level post, below Board level post and non-unionized supervisors following IDA pattern in the CPSEs of 1987 pay scales.
5. The above increase in DA for 1992 & 1987 IDA pay scales, subsumes the additional instalments arising on 01.10.2020, 01.01.2021 and 01.04.2021 (Calculation Sheet is attached at Annexure I & II. The rate of Dearness Allowance for the period from 01.10.2020 till 30.06.2021 shall remain same as conveyed vide OM of even number dated 17.08.2020.
6. All administrative Ministries/Departments of Government of India are requested to bring the foregoing to the notice of the CPSEs under their administrative control for necessary action at their end.