IDA from Jan 2023 for 2017 Pay Scales CPSE Employees – DPE ORDER
No. W-02/0039/2017-DPE (WC)-GL-1/2023
Government of India
Ministry of Finance
Department of Public Enterprises
Public Enterprises Bhawan
Block 14, CGO Complex,
Lodi Road, New Delhi-110003
Dated: the 4th January, 2023
Subject:- Board level and below Board level posts including Non unionised supervisors in Central Public Sector Enterprises (CPSEs) – Revision of scales of pay w.e.f. 01.01.2017 – Payment of IDA at revised rates – regarding.
The undersigned is directed to refer to the para 7 and Annexure -III(B) of DPE’s OM dated 03.08.2017 wherein the rates of DA payable to the Board level and below Board level executives and non-unionized supervisors of CPSEs have been indicated. The rate of DA payable to the executives and non-unionized supervisors of CPSEs w.e.f. 01.01.2023 for 2017 Pay Scales is 37.2%.
2. The above rate of DA i.e. 37.2% would be applicable in the case of IDA employees who have been allowed revised pay scales (2017) as per DPE O.Ms. dated 03.08.2017, 04.08.2017 & 07.09.2017.
- IDA from Jan 2023 for 2007 Pay Scales CPSE Employees – DPE ORDER
- IDA from Jan 2023 for 1997 Pay Scales CPSE Employees – DPE ORDER
- IDA from Jan 2023 for IDA scales of pay in CPSE on 1987 and 1992 basis – DPE ORDER
3. All administrative Ministries/ Departments of the Government of India are requested to bring the foregoing to the notice of the CPSEs under their
4. This issues with the approval of the Competent Authority.
All administrative Ministries/ Departments of the Government of India.
- The Chief Executives of Central Public Sector Enterprises.
- Financial Advisers in the Administrative Ministries/ Departments .
- Department of Expenditure, E-11 Branch, North Block, New Delhi.
- The Comptroller & Auditor General of India, 9 Deen Dayal Upadhayay Marg, New Delhi.
- NIC, DPE with the request to upload this OM on the DPE website
Follow us on Telegram Channel, Twitter and Facebook for all latest updates