HomeNewsGrievances of Ex-Servicemen

Grievances of Ex-Servicemen

- Advertisement -

Government constituted a committee headed by Cabinet Secretary in July, 2012 to look into the Pay & Pension related issues of Armed Forces Personnel and ex-servicemen. The committee submitted its report dated 17.8.2012 on pension issues, which has been accepted by the Government. The recommendations relate to OROP-Bridging the gap in pension, Enhancement of family pension, Dual Family Pension and Family Pension to mentally/physically challenged son/daughter of Armed Forces personnel on marriage.

All the recommendations of the Cabinet Secretary Committee (CSC), 2012 have been implemented by issue of eight Government letters on 17.1.2013. These are available on the websitewww.desw.qov.in andwww.cgda.nic.in.

This information was given by Minister of State for Defence Shri Jitendra Singh in a written reply to Shri Hansraj G. Ahirand Shri S.S. Ramasubbuin Lok Sabha today.


- Advertisement -


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here