Denial of DA Arrears : Meeting Notice for National Secretariat of the Confederation on 18th August, 2021
Dated: 01st August 2021
Notice is hereby given for a meeting of the National Secretariat of the Confederation on 18th August, 2021. The meeting will be held partially on physical platform and partially on virtual platform. Those who can go over to Delhi and attend the meeting may do so. The venue of the meeting will be the NFPEHQ, 1st Floor North Avenue Post Office Building, New Delhi-110001. To enable the members who cannot go over to Delhi, the link for virtual meeting will be sent later.
All Sectt. members are requested to compulsorily attend the meeting
The meeting will discuss the following agenda.
- Review of the programmes of action chalked out and implemented.
- Denial of DA arrears and the need to chalk out a programme over the said issue.
- Other important issues: viz. compensation for the employees who died due to Covid , full reimbursement of the medical expenses of the employees suffered from Covid, any other Covid related issues.
- Organisation: Democratic functioning of State COCs and affiliates; difficulty in holding conferences etc.
- Reporting of the NC JCM meeting;
- Reporting of the standing committee meeting.
- Finance: subscript.; finalisation of accounts for the period ending on 31.3.2021.
- Any other matter with the permission of the chair.
Source : Confederation
Follow us on Telegram Channel, Twitter and Facebook for all latest updates