Decisions taken in the 12th Meeting of BSNL Staff Welfare Board
BHARAT SANCHAR NIGAM LIMITED
(A Govt. of India Enterprise)
Welfare and Sports Section,
1st Floor, Bharat Sanchar Bhawan,
H.C.Mathur Lane, Janpath,
Ph: 011-23739795, Fax: 011-23718288
No : 12-1/2017-BSNL (WL)
Dated: 19th November, 2018
Circle Staff Welfare Boards
Subject:- Decisions taken in the 12th Meeting of BSNL Staff Welfare Board.
I am directed to say that the following decisions have been taken by the BSNL Staff Welfare Board, in its 12th Meeting held at New Delhi on 03rd August 2018.
1. Technical Scholarship: It has been decided to include integrated as well as post graduate courses for scholarship.
2. Scholarship : It has been decided that no scholarship be given to such ward who receive scholarship from elsewhere.
3. Enhancement of financial Assistance for the death cases: It has been decided that the financial assistance in case of death of an employee be increased to Rs.20000/- from the existing limit of Rs. 15000/-
4. Increase of annual grant to TWWO from Rs.15000/- : BSNL is divided into three types of circles depending on their size viz. Large, Medium and Small. Financial aid to the tune of Rs.25,000/-, Rs. 20,000/- and Rs. 15,000/- may be granted accordingly. However the performance of TWWOs in the circles may be assessed by TWCO and if found justified the grants may be revised according to the performance instead of circle size. It has also been decided that in various programms/activity organized by TWCO and TWWO, they may promote marketing and sales of BSNL products.
5. Opening of Holiday Homes: It has been decided that there are enough IQs to meet the need of employees. However, it has been decided to provide Rs.3 Lakhs to UP(E) Circle for items to be placed in newly Milt Chitrakoot Holiday Home.
6. It has been decided that the amount of hostel/transport facility given to physically/mentally challenged wards of the employee be increased from Rs.150/- to Rs.200/- p.m. per child in A & B cities and Rs.100/- to Rs.150/- p.m. per child for other cities. It was also decided to cover all employees upto E4 level to avail the facility.
7. Honorarium for Treasurer : It has been decided to enhance the honorarium for treasurer of BSNL Staff welfare board to Rs.5000 and Treasurer of Circle staff welfare board to Rs. 4000/- annually.
Jt.GM (Welfare & Sport) and
Secretary BSNL Staff Welfare Board
Source : http://www.bsnleu.in