DA Latest Order, Revised DA for Postal Employees from July 2021
Government of India
Ministry of Communications
Department of Posts
PAP Section/(Establishment Division)
Dak Bhawan, Sansad Marg.
New Delhi —110001.
Dated October 26, 2021
- All Chief Postmasters General / Postmasters General
- Chief General Manager, BD Directorate/Parcel Directorate/ PLI Directorate
- Director RAKNPA/ GM CEPT/ Directors of All PTCs.
- Addl. Director General, Army Postal Service, R.K. Puram, New Delhi
- All General Managers (Finance)/ DAP’ DDAP
Sub: Grant of Dearness Allowance to Central Government employees – Revised Rates effective from 01.07.2021.
Sir / Madam.
I am directed to forward herewith a copy of the Ministry of Finance, Department of Expenditure’s Office Memorandum No. OM No1/4,2021-E-II (B) dated 25th October. 2021 on the subject cited above for information and further necessary action.
2. This issue with the approval of the competent authority.
Encl.: As above.
Assistant Director General (Estt.-1/SCT)
Also Read: Railway Board DA Order 2021, Dearness Allowance to Railway employees
Follow us on Telegram Channel, Twitter and Facebook for all the latest updates