GOVERNMENT OF RAJASTHAN
No, F. 6 (1) FD/Rules/2008 Pt.
Jaipur, dated: 11.04.2020
Sub: Grant of Dearness Allowance to State Government Employees drawing pay in the pre-revised pay scales i.e. RCS (Revised Pay Scale) Rules, 1998 or in 5th CPC
The Governor is pleased to order that the existing rates of Dearness Allowance (DA) payable to the State Government employees under Finance Department Order No. F.6(1)FD/Rules/08 Pt. dated 27-05-2019 shall be revised with effect from 01-07-2019 in respect of those employees whose pay has not been revised for different reasons or who had exercised an option to continue in the pay scales as contained in the Rajasthan Civil Services (Revised Pay Scales) Rules, 1998 as under :
(1) Out of 61% Dearness Allowance sanctioned vide Finance Department order No. F.7 (1)FD/Rules/98 dated 28-2-2004, 50% Dearness Allowance has been treated as Dearness Pay w.e.f. 01-07-2004 as per this Department order No. F.6 (3 ) FD/Rules/2004 dated 24-05-2004.
Also Read : Dearness Relief to from July 2019 for 5th CPC Rajasthan Government Pensioners
(2) Dearness Allowance @ 295% as indicated in item (2) of this Department order No. F.6(1)FD/Rules/2008 Pt. dated 27-05-2019 payable on the total of Basic Pay plus Dearness Pay is revised to 312% with effect from 01-07-2019.
(3) The term ‘Basic Pay’ for the purpose of calculation of Dearness Allowance shall be the pay, as defined in Rule 7(24)(i) of Rajasthan Service Rules drawn in the Revised Pay Scales prescribed under the Rajasthan Civil Services (Revised Pay Scales) Rules, 1998 and shall not include any other type(s) of pay like special pay, personal pay etc.
(4) The payment on account of Dearness Allowance involving a fraction of a rupee may be rounded off to the nearest rupee.
(5) The amount of increase in Dearness Allowance for the period from 01-07-2019 to 29-02-2020 shall be credited to the General Provident Fund Account of the respective employees in April, 2020 and cash payment shall be admissible from 01-03-2020 i.e. Salary for the month of March, 2020 payable in April, 2020.
(6) The arrear of DA from 01-07-2019 to 29-02-2020 to the employees recruited to the Civil Services on or after 01-01-2004 and who are governed by Contributory Pension Scheme, shall be paid in April 2020 and cash payment shall be admissible from 1-3-2020 i.e. salary for the month of March, 2020 payable on 1-4-2020.
By order of the Governor
(Hemant Kumar Gera)
Secretary, Finance (Budget)