Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Examination 2022: SSC CHSL 2022 Notification
Staff Selection Commission released a notice for Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Examination 2022 schedule
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC)/ Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA): Pay Level-2 (Rs. 19,900-63,200).
- Data Entry Operator (DEO): Pay Level-4(Rs. 25,500-81,100) and Level-5 (Rs. 29,200-92,300).
- Data Entry Operator, Grade ‘A’: Pay Level-4 (Rs. 25,500-81,100)
Tentative vacancies: There are approx. 4500 vacancies. However, firm vacancies will be determined in due course. Updated vacancies, if any, along with Post-wise & category-wise vacancies will be made available on the website of the Commission (https://ssc.nic.in> Candidate’s Corner> Tentative Vacancy) in due course. Candidates may note that State-wise/ Zone-wise vacancies are not collected by the Commission
Age Limit (As on 01-01-2022):
- Age limit for the posts is 18-27 years as on 01-01-2022 i.e. Candidates born not before 02-01-1995 and not later than 01-01-2004 are eligible to apply
- Permissible relaxation in upper age limit for different categories (Ref the attached PDF )