All India Civil Services Athletic Championship 2020-21 – DOPT ORDER No. 59/2/2019-20/CCSCSB – Dated 18.03.2021
Central Civil Services Cultural & Sports Board
(Registration No 2621)
Department of Personnel and Training
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions
Government of India
361, B-Wing, 3rd Floor Lok Nayak Bhawan New Delhi- 110003
Dated : 18.3.2021
Sh. Gulshan Bamra
Chief Secretary Department of Sports and Youth Welfare
Vallabh Bhawan, Bhopal,
Sub : All India Civil Services Athletic Championship 2020-21
The Central Civil Services Cultural & Sports Board (CCSCSB) organizes All India Civil Services Tournaments in various discipline of sports in collaboration with States/UTs/RSBs. This year due to Covid-19 pandemic. all sports activities were suspended across the country. The restrictions on organizing sporting activities were lifted in the month of December 2020. Therefore, as a special case, it has been decided to organize All India Civil Services Athletic Championship 2020-21 at Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh in the month of April, 2021 as per details given below:-
2. A copy of the updated rules for All India Civil Services Tournaments indicating eligibility criteria, composition of Team, Rules of games etc. has already been circulated to all concerned. The same is available on the website at http://dopt.gov.in/about-us/wings-or-division-in-doptNVelfare-divisions.
3. The States/UTs and Regional Sports Boards are requested to consider sending their team for the above All India Civil Services Tournament. The entries may be sent in the prescribed Performa directly to the contact officer/organizer indicated at para 15 with a copy to CCSCSB on or before 2.4.2021. Please ensure that the entries are submitted within prescribed time limits.
4. List of players along with photocopy of their Identity Card should be authenticated by the authorized officer under his signature & seal.
5. All the participants shall carry individual Identity Card/Identity Slip/Age proof for verification of eligibility criteria by the Organizing Committee/Representatives of the Board at the venue of the All India Civil Services Tournaments.
6. Addresses, Telephone Numbers, E-mail Addresses may be indicated by the participating State/UTs/RSBs.