7th CPC Dearness Allowance from July 2022 to the CDA pattern employees of CPSEs
F. No. W-02/0038/2017-DPE (WC)-GL-XX/2022
Government of India
Ministry of Finance
Department of Public Enterprises
Public Enterprises Bhawan,
Block 14, CGO Complex, Lodi Road,
Date: the 7th October, 2022
Subject :– Payment of DA to the CDA pattern employees of CPSEs, drawing pays in 7th CPC pay scales.
The undersigned is directed to refer to Para No. 3 and Annexure-II(a) and II(b) to this Department’s O.M. No. W-02/0058/2016-DPE(W/C) dated 17.08.2017 wherein the rates of DA payable to the employees who are following CDA pattern pay scales have been indicated.
2. The DA payable to the employees may be enhanced from the existing rate of 34% to 38% of the Basic Pay with effect from 01.07.2022.
Also Read: Dearness Allowance Order from July 2022: FinMin released OM dated 03.10.2022
3. The payment of Dearness Allowance involving fractions of 50 paise and above may be rounded off to the next higher rupee and the fractions of less than 50 paise may be ignored.
4. These rates are applicable in the case of CDA employees whose pay have been revised with effect from 01.01.2016 as per DPE’s O.M. dated 17.08.2017.
5. All administrative Ministries/Departments of Government of India are requested to bring this to the notice of Central Public Sector Enterprises under their administrative control for action at their end.
6. This issues with the approval of the Competent Authority.
Follow us on Telegram Channel, Twitter and Facebook for all the latest updates