NIC received complaints from employees regarding difficulties in making attendance on Aadhar Enabled Biometric Attendance System (AEBAS), the National Informatics Centre (NIC) has recommended following steps for trouble shooting.
1. To ensure correct attendance ID is entered and try authenticating again with another finger
2. During authentication failure, different finger can be used for authenticating in different attempts
3. To ensure finger is placed correctly, position of finger should be appropriate-not tilted backwards or sideways
4. To ensure fingers are clean
5. To ensure finger is not very dry and also not very wet
6. To ensure fingerprint scanner is clean.
All the user are requested to send a feedback on problems/ difficulties in using Biometric Attendance System at