Central Government Employees excitedly waiting for 7th Pay Commission report with various expectations, here we pointed out some of the important prospect.
- Employees are expected to increase in various allowances, like HRA, Children Education Allowance, Transport Allowance and other allowances
- Minimum salary should start from Rs.21,000 to 32,000
- MACP will be reduced to 5 years from 10 years
- Permanent solution to merger of Dearness Allowance with basic pay if it crosses above 100%
- Annual increment from 3% to 5%
- City compensatory allowance has to be restored based on the class of cities
- Raise of retirement age
- Expectation for multiplication factor to calculate the dearness allowance between 2.86 to 3.7
Government will implement the Seventh Pay Commission based on the final report from the commission headed by Chairman Justice, Ashok Kumar Mathu.
Pay Commission & Chairmanship from First to Seventh Pay