7th CPC Salary Calculator from July 2021, Transport Allowance, DA Arrears Calculator
Cabinet has approved a 3 percent increase in the Dearness Allowance of Central Government employees and pensioners. This will come into effect from 1st July 2021. This will be an additional 3% payable on the existing 28% of basic pay and pension. The total DA for government employees will be increased to 31 percent.
In the press note, “The Union Cabinet, chaired by the Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi, today has approved to release an additional installment of Dearness Allowance to Central Government employees and Dearness Relief (DR) to pensioners w.e.f. 1.7.2021 represents an increase of 3% over the existing rate of 28% of the Basic Pay / Pension, to compensate for price rise.
This increase is in accordance with the accepted formula, which is based on the recommendations of the 7th Central Pay Commission. The combined impact on the exchequer on account of both Dearness Allowance and Dearness Relief would be Rs.9,488.70 crore per annum. This will benefit about 47.14 lakh Central Government employees and 68.62 lakh, pensioners.”
Currently, Central Government Employees & Pensioners receiving 28% DA, and now cabinet revised to 31% DA, based on the new percentage we have updated the 7th CPC Salary Calculator & DA arrears calculator, check the calculator links below:
7th CPC Salary Calculator from July 2021
DA Arrears Calculator
As per the 7th CPC recommendation, Transport Allowance will also change based on the latest Dearness Allowance percentage. Click the below button to find the Transport Allowance Ready Reckoner from July 2021
Follow us on Telegram Channel, Twitter and Facebook for all the latest updates
How many money increas of my salary?
What about our D. A. Arrears wef 01/01/2020 to 30/6/2021 totol 36 months?