Inter-Ministry Men and Women Volleyball Tournament 2019-20 – DOPT
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions
Department of Personnel & Training
CENTRAL CIVIL SERVICES CULTURAL AND SPORTS BOARD
Room No.361, ‘B’ Wing, 3rd Floor,
Lok Nayak Bhawan, New Delhi-3
Sub: Inter-Ministry Men and Women Volleyball Tournament 2019-20.
Central Civil Services Cultural and Sports Board is organizing Inter Ministry Volley Ball Tournament 2019-20 from 13th November, 2019 to 15th November, 2019 at Vinay Marg Sports Complex, New Delhi. The Ministries desirous of participating in the Inter-Ministry Men and women Volleyball Tournament may send their entries in the prescribed proforma (attached) along with the entry fee. The entry fee for the events is Rs.450/- to the Central Civil Services Cultural & Sports Board Last date for submission of entries in the Central Civil Services Cultural & Sports Board office is 08th November, 2019.
2. No entry will be accepted unless accompanied with entry fee. The entry should be sent in the prescribed form duly signed by the Welfare Officer concerned and should reach on or before the last date mentioned above. The composition of the team should not be more than 12 (excluding Manager & Coach).
3. Entry Fee may be deposited in the Board’s Account through online/ NEFT mode only. Board’s Bank details are as under:
Account Holder’s Name- Secretary CCSCSB, Bank- Syndicate Bank, Account No. 90432010052140, Branch- Khan Market, IFSC Code-5YNB0009043.
Payment can also be made by scanning the following QR Code.
Check the Signed Copy below for QR CODE
4. Winners of Team Championship will be awarded cash price of Rs 10000/-and Runners Up with Rs 7000/-
5. The rules and regulations governing the eligibility conditions for participation, etc. in the Inter-Ministry Tournament are available on the website of the Department of Personnel & Training (https://dopt.gov.in/about-us/wings-or-division-in-dopt/welfare-divisions).
6. Persons working in corporation, Public Sector, Autonomous bodies/Public Sector Banks/Undertaking(like FCA, DTC, LTC, ESIC, CBSE etc.0 will not be eligible to participate in the Inter-Ministry/AICS Tournaments even though administratively controlled by the Central Ministries.