All India Civil Services Kabaddi Men and Women Tournament 2019-20
Central Civil Services Cultural & Sports Board
(Registration No. 2621)
Department of Personnel and Training
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions
Government of India
Shri Rajesh Sharma
General Secretary Sports Control Board,
Himachal Pradesh Secretariat,
Sub : All India Civil Services Kabaddi Men and Women Tournament 2019-20.
The Central Civil Services Cultural & Sports Board in collaboration with Government of Himachal Pradesh is organizing All India Civil Services Kabaddi Tournament 2019-20 at New Delhi. Details of the tournaments are as:
|1||Kabaddi Men||15.11.2019 to 19.11.2019||Men||14||Indoor Stadium of Government College Kotshera, Chaura Maidan, Shimla, Himachal Pradesh|
2. A copy of the updated rules for All India Civil Services Tournaments indicating eligibility criteria, composition of Team Rules of games etc has already been circulated to all concerned.
3. The States/UTs and Regional Sports Boards are requested to consider entering their team for the above All India Civil Services Tournament. The entries may be sent in the prescribed Proforma (Copy Attached) to the Secretary, CCSCSB at Room No. 361, B-Wing, 3rd Floor, Lok Nayak Bhawan, Khan Market, New Delhi on or before 04 November, 2019.
4. Please ensure that the entries are submitted within prescribed time limits, Teams are requested to make their own arrangements for accommodation and transportation.
5. List of players along with photocopy of their Identity Card should be authenticated by the authorized officer under his signature & seal.
6. Managers meeting are likely to be held on the evening of a day before the date of commencement of the tournament.
7. Addresses, Telephone Numbers, E-mail Addresses may be indicated by the participating States/UTs/RSBs.
8. All the participants shall carry individual Identity Card/Identity Slip for verification of eligibility criteria by the Organizing Committee/Representatives of the Board at the venue of the All India Civil Services Tournament.
9. Every participating team may bring two flags representing their States/UT/Regional Sports Board with them.
10. It should be ensured that every member of the team reports at the venue and participates in the tournament as scheduled. Failure to do so shall be treated as an act of indiscipline. All the participants shall maintain strict discipline on and off the venue of the tournament. Any act of indiscipline/misbehavior/misconduct will attract the provision of CCS (Conduct) Rules since Government Employees are treated ‘ON DUTY’ during All India Civil Services Tournament.
11. The information about rules and regulation, entry form, change in dates/venue/cancellation etc. about the AICS Tournament is available on our website i.e. (https://dopt.gov.in/about-us/wings-or-division-in-dopt/welfare-divisions). All the participating teams are, therefore requested to check our website/organizers of the tournament about any possible change before starting their journey.
12. Referees’ decision shall be final and binding on the competing teams.
13. For any query relating to the tournament, the following officials may be contacted:
|S.No||Name & Designation||Contact Number|
|1||Shri Rajinder Panta
Section Officer, H.P. Sectt.
|2||Shri Harish Chauhan,