All India Civil Services Men and Women Wrestling Tournament 2019-20
Central Civil Services Cultural & Sports Board
Department of Personnel and Training
(Registration No. 2621)
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions
Government of India
Shri Joint Director (Sports),
Sports Complex, Hockey Stadium
Sub: All India Civil Services Men and Women Wrestling Tournament 2019-20.
The Central Civil Services Cultural & Sports Board (CCSCSB) in collaboration with Regional Sports Board, Chandigarh Administration is organizing All India Civil Services Men and Women Wrestling Tournament 2019-20 at Chandigarh. Details of the Tournaments are as under:
|S.No||Game/ Event||Dates||Team Composition||Venue|
(Men & women)
|Men freestyle & Greeko Roman||20||Manimarja
|Women Free Style||10|
|Manager (men andWomen)||2|
Men Weight Category Free Style : 57Kg, 61Kg, 65Kg, 70Kg, 74Kg, 79kg, 86Kg, 92Kg, 97kg, +97Kg to-125kg
Men Weight Category Greeko Roman: 55Kg, 60Kg, 63 Kg, 67Kg, 72Kg, 77Kg, 82Kg, 87Kg, 97Kg, +97kg to 130Kg.
Women Weight Category Free Style: 50Kg, 53Kg, 55Kg, 57Kg, 59Kg, 62Kg, 65Kg, 68Kg, 72Kg, 76Kg
2. A copy of the updated rules for All India Civil Services Tournaments indicating eligibility criteria, composition of Team Rules of games etc has already been circulated to all concerned.
3. The States/UTs and Regional Sports Boards are requested to consider sending their teams for the above All India Civil Services Tournament. The entries may be sent in the prescribed Proforma (Copy Attached) directly to the contact officer/organizer indicated at para 13 with a copy endorsed to CCSCSB on or before 21st January, 2020.
4. Please ensure that the entries are submitted within prescribed time limits, failing which organizer will not be responsible for accommodation and transport facilities.
5. List of players along with photocopy of their Identity Card should be authenticated by the authorized officer under his signature & seal.
6. All the participants shall carry individual Identity Card/Identity Slip for verification of eligibility criteria by the Organizing Committee/Representatives of the Board/Wrestling Men and Women Convener at the venue of the All India Civil Services Tournament.
7. Addresses, Telephone Numbers, E-mail Addresses may be indicated by the participating State/UTs/RSB’s.
8. All team Managers and Coach’s meeting are likely to be held on the 27-01-2020 at 2:00 pm and Weight will be taken on Morning of 28.01.2020 from 8am to 9am.
9. Every participating team may bring two flags representing their States/UT/Regional Sports Board with them.
10. It should be ensured that every member of the team reports at the venue and participates in the tournament as scheduled. Failure to do so shall be treated as an act of indiscipline. All the participants shall maintain strict discipline on and off the venue of the tournament. Any act of indiscipline/misbehavior/misconduct will attract the provision of CCS (Conduct) Rules since Government Employees are treated ‘ON DUTY’ during All India Civil Services Tournament. If any team act an indiscipline will attract debarrment of team for 3 years from the tournament.
11. Any information about rules and regulation, entry form, change in dates/venue/cancellation etc. about the AICS Tournament will be available on our website i.e. (https ://dopt. gov.inia bout-us/wings-or-divison-in-dopt/welfa re-divisions). All the participants’ teams are, therefore requested to check from our website/organizers of the tournament about any possible change before starting their journey. Welfare Officers of Ministries may ensure that participants are physically fit for tournament.
12. Referees’/Umpires’/Wrestling Conveners (Men and Women) (CCSCSB) decision shall be final and binding on the competing teams.
13. Name and designation of the contact officer:-
|S.No||Name & Designation||Game||Contact Number|
|1||Shri. Ravinder Singh District Sports Officer, Chandigarh Administration Sports Complex, Sector- 42 Chandigarh||Wrestling (Men & Women)||M.No. 09256585754, 9316109010 Email:[email protected]
Fax. No. 0172-2676020
Office No. 0172-2676026