Small Savings Schemes Interest rates from July 2022 to 30th September 2022
Government of India
Ministry of Finance
Department of Economic Affairs
North Block, New Delhi
Subject: Revision of interest rates for Small Savings Schemes – reg.
The rates of interest on various Small Savings Schemes for the second quarter of financial year 2022-23 starting from 1st July, 2022 and ending on 30th September 2022 shall remain unchanged from those notified for the first quarter (Ist April, 2022 to 30th June, 2022) of financial year 2022-23.
2. This has the approval of competent authority.
Joint Director (Budget)
1. The Finance Secretary, Ministry of Finance Department of Expenditure, North Block, New Delhi.
2. The Secretary, Department of Economic Affairs, North Block, New Delhi.
3. The Secretary, Department of Revenue, North Block, New Delhi.
4. The Secretary, Department of Financial Services, Jeevan Deep Building, Sansad Marg, New Delhi.
5. The Secretary, Department of Posts, Dak Bhawan, Ashoka Road, New Delhi.
6. Chief General Manager, Department of Govt. & Bank Accounts, Reserve Bank of India, 4thFloor, Near Maratha Mandir, Byculla, Opposite Mumbai Central Railway Station, Mumbai-400008.
7. Reserve Bank of India, Central Account Section, Additional Office Section, East High Court Road, Nagpur-440 001. 8. Chief Secretaries of Government of Union Territories/States.
9. The Joint Director & HoD, National Savings Institute, ICCW Building, 4, Deen Dayal Upadhayava Marg, New Delhi-110002.