SBI to allow Pensioners to submit Life Certificate through Video Call: Step by Step
The State Bank of India (SBI) is launched India’s first “Video Life Certificate” (VLC) service on 1 November 2021. This will allow pensioners to submit their Life Certificates through a simple video call from the comfort of their homes.
Now submit your #LifeCertificate from the comfort of your home! Our #VideoLifeCertificate service launching on 1st Nov 2021 will allow pensioners to submit their life certificates through a simple video call,” SBI informed via a tweet.
How to submit a life certificate through video call?
By following the steps below, pensioners can submit their life certificate from 1st November 2021 through video call.
- Goto official SBI Pension Seva Portal (https://www.pensionseva.sbi/) and click on ‘VideoLC’ to initiate the VLC process.
- Enter your SBI Pension Account Number and enter the one-time password (OTP) received on your registered mobile number.
- Read and accept the ‘Terms & Conditions’ and click on ‘Start Journey’.
- Keep your original PAN Card handy and click on ‘I am Ready’.
- Now allow permission to start the video call and your interaction will begin as soon as an SBI official is available. You can also set a schedule to interact according to your convenience.
- The available SBI official will ask you to read out the 4-digit verification code on your screen.
- Now show your PAN Card to the official and allow him or her to capture it.
- Now the official will capture your picture and the Video Life Certificate (VLC) will be complete.
- In case of rejection, you will be informed by the bank via SMS and alternatively, you can visit your pension paying branch, nearest branch for submission of your life certificate.