Representations received against the Gazette Notification relating to RRs/LDCE 2018
No.301(45)/2019/PA Admn.III/336 to 396
Government of India,
Ministry of Communications,
Department of Posts, Postal Accounts Wing,
Dak Bhavan, New Delhi.
Dated: 29th May, 2019.
Sub : Representations/Grievances/complaints etc. received against the Gazette Notification/Examination Notification relating to RRs/LDCE-2018.
The case relates to recruitment to Assistant Accounts Officer cadre of IP&TAFS Group ‘B’, as per Gazette RR Notification dated 2.4.2018, Examination Notification dated 19.4.2018 and subsequent instructions/notification thereupon.
2. As per the background of the case, due to implementation of the recommendations of 6th CPC, JAO and AAO cadre was merged into a single cadre namely AAO Group B’ (Gazetted) and amalgamation of Group ‘B’ cadre of Accounts and Finance of DoP and DoT consisting of AAO, AO and Sr. AO with the nomenclature ‘IP&T AFS Group B’ cadre with Member (Finance) Telecom Commission as Cadre Controlling Authority the new RRs of Assistant Accounts Officer (AAO) cadre were formulated, after obtaining the approval of the concerned authorities were notified vide gazette notification dated 02.04.2018, followed by issue of syllabus for the Limited Departmental Examination vide letter dated 4.4.2018. The examination notification dated 19.4.2018 was issued, in accordance with the new RRs-2018 of AAO, containing all the modalities for conduct the LDCE – 2018 w.e.f. 5th to July 2018. While the conduct of examination process in progress, addendum, modifications, corrigendum as required were also issued from time to time to facilitate the examination process.
3. After the conducting of the ibid Examination from 5th to 8th July 2018, nearly 500 representations/grievances etc. have been received in the matter, throughout the period till date, on the various issues relating to RR notification, syllabus, Examination notification etc. of AAO cadre of IP&TAFS Group ‘3’. The details of the representations/grievances etc. is placed in the file. It may also be highlighted here that most of the issues flagged in the representations etc. are already subjudice as many of the individuals, group of individuals, staff association have filed court cases, Pan India.
4. These representations can be categorized into two categories viz. a) individuals b) Staff Associations. The main area of concerns/suggestions/views can be summarized as follows:-
1. Ambiguity in recruitment rules and examination notification of LDCE-2018
2. Filling up of un-filled vacancies of LDCE-2o18 on account of nonjoining of candidates appointed for the same,
3 Eligibility criteria in respect of individual appeared in the LDCE-2018
4 Filling of vacancies reserved for SC/ST (Backlog vacancies of LDCE2018) by givlng grace marks