GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS
RBE No. 166/2019
New Delhi, dtd 01.10.2019
The General Managers,
All Indian Railways and Production Units.
Sub : Revision in the rate of Ration Money Allowance in respect of Non-gazetted RPF/RPSF personnel.
In terms of Board’s letter of even number dated 28.02.2017, Non-Gazetted RPF/RPSF personnel were entitled for Ration Money Allowance at par with Central Para Military Force (CPMF)/Central Armed Police Force (CAPF) personnel i.e. @ Rs. 97.85/- per day per head w.e.f. 01.04.2015.
2. It has now been decided to revise the rate of Ration Money Allowance as follows:
|S. No.||Financial Year||Ration Money Allowance
(per head per day)
(01/04/2016 to 31/03/2017)
(01/04/2017 to 31/03/2018)
(01/04/2018 to 31/03/2019)
3. Accordingly, sanction of the Ministry of Railways is hereby accorded post-facto to revise the rate of Ration Money Allowance from Rs. 97.85 per head per day to Rs. 113.67 per head per day from 01.04.2016 to 31.03.2017, to Rs. 116.59 per head per day from 01.04.2017 to 31.03.2018, and to Rs. 117.29 per head per day from 01.04.2018 to 31.03.2019.
4. The other terms and conditions as stipulated in para 4 of Board’s letter of even number dated 10.06.2009 remain unchanged.
5. This issues with the concurrence of the Finance Directorate of the Ministry of Railways.
6. Please acknowledge receipt.
(N P Singh )
Joint Director/Estt.( P&A),
|Free Email Subscription||Click here|
|Follow us on Facebook||Click here|
|Follow us on Twitter||Click here|