PCDA Circular 613 : PDA details are incorrectly notified in e-PPO
OFFICE OF THE PR. CONTROLLER OF DEFENCE ACCOUNTS (PENSIONS)
DRAUPADI GHAT, ALLAHABAD- 211014
No. Gts. /Tech/0148 -LVIII
1. The Chief Accountant. RBI. Deptt. Of Govt. Bank Accounts. Central Office C-7. Second Floor. Bandre- Kurla Complex. P B No. 8143. Bandre East Mumbai- 400051
2. All CMDs. Public Sector Banks.
3. The Nodal Officers. ICICI/HDFC/AXIS/IDBI Banks
4. All Managers. CPPCs
5. Military and Air Attache. Indian Embassy. Kathmandu. Nepal
6. The PCDA(WC). Chandigarh
7. The CDA (PD). Meerut
8. The CDA Chennai
9. The Director of Treasuries. All States
10. The Pay and Accounts Officer. Delhi Administration. R K Puram and Tis Hazari, New Delhi.
11. The Pay and Accounts Office. Govt of Maharashtra. Mumbai
12. The Post Master Kathua (J&K) and Post Master Camp Bell Bay. Andaman & Nicobar Islands. Pin-744302.
13. The Principal Pay and Accounts Officer Andaman and Nicobar Administration Port Blair
Sub: Regarding error in PDA Details.
Of late, it is observed from complaints that PDA details (viz. PDA name/address, Account Number etc.) are not correct in some of the e-PPO issued. In this regard PDAs are requested that:-
On receipt of copy of such e-PPO along with Descriptive Roll from RO where the PDA details are incorrectly notified in e-PPO, the same will not be acted upon. Such PPOs along with all its enclosures shall be immediately returned to the Record Office concerned. Record office in turn shall take further necessary action regarding correction in PDA details as deemed fit. Such e-PPO will invariably be cancelled in toto through corrigendum PPO.
2. This Circular is uploaded on this office website www.pcdapension.nic.in.
(Sushil Kumar Singh)