PCDA Circular 597 : Amendment of GOI, delinking of qualifying service of 33 years for revised pension
OFFICE OF THE PR. CONTROLLER OF DEFENCE ACCOUNTS (PENSIONS)
DRAUPADI GHAT, ALLAHABAD- 211014
Circular No. 597
1. The Chief Accountant, RBI, Deptt. Of Govt, Bank Accounts, Central Office, C-7, Second Floor, Bandre- Kuria Complex, P B No. 8143, Bandre East Mumbai- 400051
2. CMDs, All Public Sector Banks.
3. The Nodal Officers, ICICl/HDFC/AXIS/IDBI Banks
4. All Managers, CPPCs
5. Military and Air Attache, Indian Embassy, Kathmandu, Nepal
6. The PCDA (WC), Chandigarh
7. The CDA (PD), Meerut
8. The CDA, Chennai
9. The Director of Treasuries, All States
10. The Pay and Accounts Officer, Delhi Administration, R K Puram; and Tis Hazari, New Delhi.
11. The Pay and Accounts Office, Govt of Maharashtra, Mumbai
12. The Post Master, Kathua (J&K)
13. The Principal Pay and Accounts Officer, Andaman and Nicobar Administration, Port Blair.
Subject :- Amendment of GOI, MOD letter No. 1(2)/2016-D(Pen/Pol) dated 30.09.2016 and revision of pension of Pre-2006 pensioners (JC0s/ORs and Commissioned Officers) delinking of qualifying service of 33 years for revised pension.
Copy of GoI, MoD letters No. 1(2)/2016-D(Pen/Pol) dated 11.10.2017 and 22.12.2017 are forwarded herewith for further necessary action at your end.
2. Minimum guaranteed pension table for all the ranks of Defence Forces Personnel for service pension and family pension have been issued vide Gol, MoD letter No. 1(2)/2016-D(Pen/Pol) dated 30.09.2016 (Circular No. 568 dated 13.10.2016).
3. Consequent upon issue of GOI, MOD letter dated 11.10.2017 following amendments are made in Gol, MoD letter No. 1(2)/2016-D(Pen/Pol) dated 30.09.2016 :-
4. Further, it has also been decided by the competent authority that rates of service pension and family pension in respect of NCs (E) of Army and Air Force will also to be revised in terms of Gol, MoD letter dated 22.12.2017 as the rates of service pension and family pension in respect of NCs (E) of Army and Air Force have not been provided in Gol, MoD letter dated 30.09.2016. Therefore, Annexure – B (Army) and Annexure-C (Air Force) are amended as follows:-
(i) Following note is inserted below Annexure-B (Army)
Note:- Rates of pension indicated in Annexure-B (Army) is also applicable for the revision of pension in respect of NCs (E) of Army as per rates applicable for Sepoy Group “Z”.
(ii) Following rates of pension may be included in Annexure-C (Air Force) :-
|Rank||Minimum of fitment table||Service Pension||Enhanced of Ordinary
|Normal rate of family Pension|
5- All other terms and conditions remain unchanged.
Dy CDA (Pensions)