PCDA Circular 590 – Corrigendum – 7th CPC Implementation for Post-2016 retired Armed Forces Pensioners
Office of the Principal CDA(Pensions)
Draupadi Ghat, Allahabad- 211014
Circular No: 590
1. The Chief Accountant, RBI, Deptt. Of Govt Bank Accounts, Central Office, C-7, Second Floor, Bandra-Kurla Complex, P B No. 8143, Bandra East, Mumbai- 400051
2. CMDs, All Public Sector Banks.
3. The Nodal Officers, ICICI/HDFC/AXIS/IDBI Banks
4. All Managers, CPPCs
5. Military and Air Attache, Indian Embassy, Kathmandu, Nepal
6. The PCDA (WC), Chandigarh
7. The CDA (PD), Meerut
8. The CDA, Chennai
9. The Director of Treasuries, All States
10. The Pay and Accounts Officer, Delhi Administration, R K Puram; and Tis Hazari, New Delhi.
11. The Pay and Accounts Office, Govt of Maharashtra, Mumbai
12. The Post Master, Kathua (J&K), and Camp Bell Bay.
13. The Principal Pay and Accounts Officer, Andaman and Nicobar Administration, Port Blair.
Subject: Corrigendum – Implementation of Govt. decision on the recommendations of the Seventh Central Pay Commission in respect of the Post-01.01.2016 retired Armed Forces Pensioners/ Family Pensioners : Reg. New PPO Series.
In para 7 of this office Circular No. 588 dated 20.10.2017 at line no. 2 & 3 may be read as under:-
For : “with immediate effect”
Read : after 31.12.2017
2. All PDA’s are also requested to act upon e-PPO’s digitally signed issued by this office in terms of Circular No. 588 dated 20.10.2017. In other words, till 31.12.2017, both series of PPO (i.e. PPO series notified and also e-PPO’s) be acted upon. After 1.1.2018, all PPO series except numeric PPO’s no. affixed on e-PPO’s will no longer remain in use.
3. The same has also been uploaded on this office website www.pcdapension.nic.in.
4. All other terms and conditions shall remain unchanged.
No. Gts/Tech/7th CPC/0181/Vol-IV