PCDA Circular 587 Enhancement of Special Pension to Blinded Ex-Servicemen under AO 606/75
Office of the Principal CDA(Pensions)
Draupadi Ghat, Allahabad- 211014
Circular No. 587
Dated: 06th October, 2017
1. The Chief Accountant, RBI, Deptt. Of Govt. Bank Accounts, Central office C-7, Second Floor, Bandre- Kurla Complex, P B No. 8143, Bandre East Mumbai- 400051
2. All CMDs, Public Sector Banks including IDBI Bank
3. Nodal Officers, ICICI/ HDFC/ AXIS/ IDBI Banks
4. Managers, All CPPCs
5. Military and Air Attache, Indian Embassy, Kathmandu, Nepal
6. The PCDA (WC), Chandigarh
7. The CDA (PD), Meerut
8. The CDA, Chennai
9. The Director of Treasuries, All States
10. The Pay and Accounts Officer, Delhi Administration, RK Puram and Tis Hazari, New Delhi
11. The Pay and Accounts Office, Govt of Maharashtra, Mumbai
12. The Post Master Kathua (J&K)
13. The Post Master Camp Bell Bay
14. The Pr. Pay and Accounts Officer, Andaman and Nicobar Administration, Port Blair
Subject: Enhancement in the rate of Special Pension to Blinded Ex-Servicemen under AO 606/75.
Reference: This office Circular No. 295 dated 03.01.2002.
Copy of GOI, MoD letter No. 1(10)/2009-D(Pen/Policy) dated 29th August 2017 on the above subject, which is self-explanatory, is forwarded herewith as annexure to this circular for further necessary action at your end.
2. In terms of Para-1 of GOI, MOD letter dated 8th June 2017, the rate of Special Pension to Blinded Ex-Servicemen under AO 606/75 has been enhanced from Rs. 500/- pm to Rs. 4000/- pm with effect from June, 2017.
3. In view of the sanction of the GOI, MOD, the enhanced rate of Rs.4000/- pm as admissible to Blinded Ex-Servicemen w.e.f. June 2017 may be revised and paid on the authority of this circular.
4. This circular has been uploaded on this office website www.pcdapension.nic.in for dissemination to all alongwith Defence pensioners and
Pension Disbursing Agencies.
No. Grants/Tech /05/LXXIX
Dated: 06th October,
2017 Asst. Controller (P)