PCDA Circular 220: Submission of Annual Life Certificate for pensioners/family pensioners living abroad
OFFICE OF THE PR. CONTROLLER OF DEFENCE ACCOUNTS (PENSIONS)
DRAUPADI GHAT, ALLAHABAD – 211 014,
- The Chief Accountant, RBI Deptt. of Govt. Bank Accounts, Central office C-7, Second Floor, Bandre- Kurla Complex, P B No. 8143, Bandre East Mumbai-400051
- The Director of Treasuries of all states
- The Manger CPPC of all Public Sector Banks including IDBI
- The CDA (PD) Belvedere Complex, Ayudh Path, Meerut Cantt-250001
- The CDA-618, Anna Salai, Teynampet, Chennai-600018
- The Nodal Officers (ICICI/ AXIS/HDFC Bank)….
- The Pay & Accounts Officer, Andaman and Nicobar Administration, Port Blair
- The Pay & Accounts Officer, Govt. of Maharashtra, Free Press Journal Marg, Mumbai-400021
- The Pay & Accounts Officer, No. V (Pensions), Delhi Administration, Tis Hajari, Delhi
- Military and Air Attache, Indian Embassy Kathmandu, Nepal.
- The all DPDOs
- The Post Master Kathua, Jammu and Kashmir Circle, Srinagar
Subject: Submission of Annual Life Certificate for pensioners/ family pensioners living abroad.
Reference: Govt. of India, Min of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions, Deptt. Of Pension and Pensioner’s Welfare letter No. 1(8)/2021-P&PW(H)-7468 dated 22/09/2021.
Govt. of India, Min of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions, Deptt. of Pension and Pensioner’s Welfare letter No. 1(8)/2021-P&PW(H)-7468 dated 22/09/2021 on the subject is reproduced herewith for immediate implementation of provisions contained in above letter to Defence pensioners/family pensioners by the Pension Disbursing Authorities.
2. All Pension Disbursing Authorities are requested to take necessary action as per provisions contained in above letter.
3. This Circular is available on this office website www.pcdapension.nic.in.
Encls: As above.
Dy. CDA (P)
Follow us on Telegram Channel, Twitter and Facebook for all the latest updates