NAVODAYA VIDYALAYA SAMITI
(An Autonomous Organization under Ministry of HRD)
Department of School Education and Literacy),
Government of India
B-15, Institutional Area, Sector-62,
Noida, District Gautam Budh Nagar,
Uttar Pradesh – 201 309
No.F.2-1 / 2019 (ATD)-NVS(Estt.II)/ 4747
May 27, 2020
The Deputy Commissioner,
Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti,
All Regional Offices,
Subject : Annual Transfer Drive 2019 – Transfer of non teaching employees (Driver / Elect.-cum-plumber / Lab.Attendant / Cook / Mess Helper / Chowkidar / Chowkidar-cum-sweeper) and issuance of transfer order-reg.
Kindly refer to this office letter even number/4680 dated 19.03.2019 regarding transfer of employees of belonging to the Cadres below LDC (JSA). Vide letter under reference, ROs have been entrusted:
1. To invite grievance of all such employees who got transfer under “Displacement” category cadre wise.
2. To keep the Principals well informed about collecting grievance and forwarding the same to RO concerned for addressing those grievance in a suitable way.
3. To take up such grievances and resolve them adhering to provisions of the transfer policy and subsequent guidelines.
4. Not to take up any fresh request of transfer.
5. To send grievance of inter-region transfer to NVS Hqrs for proper disposal of such cases.
6. To issue final orders only after disposal of grievance of employees.
It has been observed that the orders of transfer of employees of such cadres (as mentioned in subject) are being issued by the different Regional offices. Therefore, it is assumed that such orders are being issued after disposal of all grievances employees of ROs concerned aligning with the instructions of NVS HQ letter dated 19.03.2020. It is once again informed that final transfer orders of these cadres should be issued in one go, only after disposal of all grievances of employee of such cadres.
This issues with approval of the Competent Authority for compliance