Maharashtra 7th Pay Commission Notification
Mantralaya, Mumbai-400 032, dated the 30th January, 2019.
CONSTITUTION OF INDIA.
No. RPS 2019/CR-1/SER-9.- In exercise of the powers conferred by the proviso to article 309 of the Constitution of India, the Governor of Maharashtra is hereby pleased to make the following rules, namely :-
1. Short title and commencement.-
(1) These rules may be called the Maharashtra Civil Services (Revised Pay) Rules, 2019.
(2) They shall be deemed to have come into force on the 1st day of January 2016.
2. Categories of Government Servants to whom rules apply.-
(1) Save as otherwise provided by or under these rules, these rules shall apply to all persons who are under the rule making control of the Governor of Maharashtra.
(2) These rules shall not apply to,-
(a) Government servant not in the whole time employment ;
(b) Government servant on consolidated rates of pay;
(c) Government servant employed on contract except where the contract provides otherwise ;
(d) Government servant paid out of contingencies;
(e) Government servant borne on work charged establishments who are not on regular time scale and whose pay scales are not identical with the pay scales of the corresponding posts on the regular establishment;
(f) Daily rated employees;
(g) Government servant who has retired on or before the 31st December 2015 and who were on re-employment on that date including those whose period of re-employment extended after that date;
(h) any other class or category of Government servant specifically excluded wholly or in part by the Governor of Maharashtra from the operation of all or any of the provisions contained in these rules.