Inter-Ministry Wrestling Tournament 2021-22, CCSCSB
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions
Department of Personnel & Training
CENTRAL CIVIL SERVICES CULTURAL & SPORTS BOARD
Room No.361, ‘B’ Wing, 3rd Floor
Lok Nayak Bhawan, New Delhi-3
Dated the 29th November, 2021
Sub : Inter-Ministry Wrestling (Men and Women) Tournament 2021-22
On the occasion of 75 years of independence of India, Government of India is celebrating Azadi ka Amrit Mahotsav. The objective of the Mahotsav is to enhance interaction and promote mutual understanding between people of different States and Union Territories by conducting activities in the field of language and culture.
2. To commemorate the glorious history of Indian people arid culture, Central Civil Services Cultural and Sports Board (CCSCSB) is organizing Inter-Ministry Wrestling (Men & Women) Tournament 2021-22 from 16.12.2021 to 17.12.2021 at Vinay Marg Sports Complex, New Delhi. The players desirous to participate in the tournament may send their entries in the prescribed proforma (Annexure-I) alongwith photocopy of Identity Card. The entry fee for the events is Rs. 30/- for Individual Men/Women. Last date for submission of entries in the office of Central Civil Services Cultural & Sports Board office, Room No 361, ‘B’ Wing, Lok Nayak Bhavan, Khan Market, New Delhi – 110003 is l5th December, 2021.
3, The Tournament will be organised in the following weight categories:-
|Free Style (Men)||Greek Roman|
|57 Kg||55 Kg||50 Kg|
|61 Kg||60 Kg||53 Kg|
|+97-125 Kg||+97-130 Kg||76 Kg|
4. Kindly note that there will be only one team from each Ministry. The Ministry may include in their team persons working in the attached and subordinate offices located at Delhi/ New Delhi. All teams/ Individuals would be represented as a part of Ministry’s Team only. Central government autonomous organization like UP5C, Election Commission, C&AG’s Office, Lok 5abha Secretariat, Rajya Sabha Secretariat, Cabinet Secretariat, PMO etc. can sent independent teams. The entries are to be sent through the Welfare Offices of the Ministry concerned.
5. The following categories of employees are not eligible for participation in this competition:-
(a) Uniformed personnel in Defence Services/Para Military Organisations/ Central Police Organisation/Police/RPF/CISF/BSF/ITBP/NSG etc.
(b) Employees of Autonomous bodies/Undertakings/Public Sector Banks/Corporations even though administratively controlled by the Central Ministries.
(c) Casual/baily wages workers.
(d) Employees attached to offices on temporary duty.
In case, at any time, it is found that a player included in the team is not eligible, the team would stand automatically disqualified from the tournament.
6. No entry will be accepted unless accompanied with fee. The entry should be sent in the prescribed proforma (Annexure I) duly signed by the Welfare Officer concerned and should reach on or before the last date i.e. 15th December, 2021. The entry fee should be deposited in CCSCSB account as per details given below:-
Account Holder Name – Secretary CCSCSB,
Bank – Canara Bank
Account No. 90432010052140,
Branch – Khan Market, New belhi,
IFSC Code – CNB 0019043
Note :- Kindly mention “name of player and game” in Remarks column while making the payment.
QR Code and UPI i.e. 9717990948@upi linked with earlier banking details of CCSCSB STANDS DEACTIVATED. All concerned are requested to make payment in favour of CCSCSB on the above mentioned banking details only.
7. Winners and runners-up of team championship will also be awarded cash prize of 10,000/- and 7000/- respectively.
8. The rules and regulations governing the eligibility conditions for participation, etc. in the Inter-Ministry Tournament are available on the website of the Department of Personnel & Training (https://dopt.gov.in/about-us/wings-or-division-in-dopt/welfare-divisons).
9. The general instructions as per SOP / Guidelines of COVID-19 issued by Central/State Govt., are to be strictly followed by all players and supporting staff during the competition (Annexure-Il). If it is found that the general instructions are not followed by any player! official in the tournament he/she shall be liable to be debarred from the tournament.
10.A screening Check List for COVID19 (Annexure III) is mandatory to fill up daily cit venue during the entire period of tournament.