Inter Ministry Swimming Championship 2019-2020 on 29th and 30th July, 2019
Government of India
CENTRAL CIVIL SERVICES CULTURAL AND SPORTS BOARD
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions
(Department of Personnel and Training)
Lok Nayak Bhavan, New Delhi
Subject :- Inter-Ministry Swimming Championship-2019-2020 to be held on 29th and 30th July, 2019 at Shyama Prasad Mukherjee Swimming Pool Complex (Talkatora Swimming Pool), New Delhi- reg.
Please refer to CCSCSB’s circular of even number dated 21st June, 2019 on the above subject. The order of events for the Inter-Ministry Swimming Championship to be held on 29th – 30th July, 2019 is as under:
29th July, 2019
|1||1500 Mts Free Styie||Men|
|2||50 Mts Free Style||Veteran|
|3||50 Mts Breast Stroke||Women|
|4||200 Mts Back Stroke||Men|
|5||50 Mts Back Stroke||Veteran|
|6||200 Mts IM||Men|
|7||200 Mts Free Style||Men|
|8||50 Mts Back Stroke||Women|
|9||50 Mts Breast Stroke||Men|
|10||100 Mts Butterfly||Men|
|11||100 Mts Free Style||Men|
|12||4X100 Mts Medley Relay||Men|
30th July, 2019
|1||400 Mts Free Style||Men|
|2||50 Mts Breast Stroke||Veteran|
|3||100 Mts Back Stroke||Men|
|4||50 Mts Butterfly||Women|
|5||200 Mts Breast Stroke||Men|
|6||50 Mts Butterfly||Men|
|7||50 Mts Free Style||Women|
|8||100 Mts Breast Stroke||Men|
|9||50 Mts Back Stroke||Men|
|1a||50 Mts Butterfly||Veteran|
|11||50 Mts Free Style||Men|
|12||4X100 Mts Free Style Relay||Men|
- Individual participants can take part not more than three individual events.
- All entries of the competition will be received in the Sports Control Board; no entry will be taken at the venue.
- Competition will not be held where less than 4 (four) entries are received both in Team and individual event.
- Participation/merit certificate will be issued at later date to be decided by the Sports Board.
- Uniformed Services/Police/Para–Military Personnel are not eligible. Ministries/Departments have to keep in view the above said instructions while forwarding the entry of their Ministries/Departments in the tournament. In case, at any stage, if it is found that a player included in the team is not eligible, the team could stand automatically disqualified from the tournament.
- Water Polo matches will be held subject to availability of 4 (four) Water Polo Teams.