Government of India
Ministry of Defence
Dept of Ex-Servicemen Welfare
New Delhi the 27th November 2020
The Managing Director
Central Organisation, ECHS
Thimayya Marg Near Gopinath
Circle Delhi Cantt -10
Subject :- EMPANELMENT OF HOSPITALS / NURSING HOMES AND DIAGNOSTIC CENTRES FOR ECHS
I am directed to state that in terms of the provisions of Govt of India, Ministry of Defence letter No. 22B(04)/2010/US(WE)D(Res) dated 18 Feb 2011, 22B(02)/2013/US(WE)D(Res) dated 18 Oct 2013, 22B(02)/2013/US(WE)/D(Res) dated 24 Feb 2015 and 22B(02)/2020WE/D(Res-1) dated 30 Jan 2020, it has now been decided by the 21st Screening Committee Meeting for empanelment of Medical facilities with ECHS held on 15th Oct 2020 under the chairmanship of MD ECHS to empanel 12 Private Hospitals/Nursing Homes and Diagnostic Laboratories for different specialities and procedures as per the list attached in the Annexure:-
|Ser No||City||Name of Hospitals||Annexure No|
|1||Bangalore||Mazumdar Shaw Medical Center (A Unit of Narayana Hrudayala Ltd)||Annexure – 1.|
|2||Bangalore||Narayana Institute of Cardiac Science||Annexure – 2.|
|3||Bangalore||Narayana Nethralaya (Nn2) (A Unit of Narayana Nethralaya Netralaya)||Annexure -3.|
|4||Bangalore||Narayana Nethralaya (Unit 4 of Narayana Netralaya)||Annexure -4.|
|5||Bangalore||Nethradharam Super Speciality Eye Hospital (A Unit of Nethradhama Hospitals Pvt Ltd)||Annexure – 5.|
|6||Chandigarh||Dr. Ashok Sharma’s Cornea Centre||Annexure – 6.|
|7||Delhi||Dr Paria Dental Clinic||Annexure – 7.|
|8||Hamirpur||Parvati Hospital||Annexure – 8.|
|9||Hubbali||Radon Cancer Centre||Annexure – 9.|
|10||Jodhpur||ASG Hospital Pvt Ltd||Annexure-10.|
|11||Noida||Vision Plus Eye Centre||Annexure-11.|
|12||Tiruchirappalli (Trichy)||SMS Hospital||Annexure-12.|
2. All the terms and conditions including fixation of rates payable to empanelled hospitals will be regulated under Govt of India, Ministry of Defence letter No 22B(04)/2010/US(WE)/D(Res) dated 18 Feb 2011 and amended from time to time.
3. The rates for ECHS Hospital/Nursing Home, Dental Centres and Diagnostic Centres as approved by the Empowered Committee will be as per CGHS rates and will be notified by the Director, Regional Centre ECHS to all concerned including Polyclinics, SEMOs, CDA/PCDA and Central Organisation ECHS.
4. Empanelment of CGHS empanelled hospitals Is subject to the hospital providing proof of its being a CGHS empanelled facility as on the date of signing MoA with ECHS.
5. CGHS empanelled medical facilities will be empanelled with ECHS for the period for which the facilities hold valid MoA with CGHS. The MoA will be extendable once CGHS renew the MoA with the medical facilities.
6. NABH accredited medical facilities will be empanelled with ECHS for the period of validity of NABH certificate and the MoA will be renewed once the medical facility is issued revalidation/renewed NABH certificate.
(Dr. P.P. Sharma)
OSD ( Res-II)