DR from July 2021, CPAO instructions to banks for earliest implementation
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF FINANCE
DEPARTMENT OF EXPENDITURE
CENTRAL PENSION ACCOUNTING OFFICE
TRIKOOT-II, BHIKAJI CAMA PLACE,
CPAO/IT & Tech/Bank Performance/37 Vol-III]/2021-22/33
Subject: Revised rates of Dearness Relief to Central Government Pensioners/ Family Pensioners w.e.f. 01.07.2021.
Attention is invited to the OM No. 42/7/2021-P&PW(D) e-7330 dated 27.10.2021 (Copy enclosed) issued by the Department of Pension & Pensioners Welfare wherein it is decided that the Dearness relief admissible to Central Government pensioners/family pensioners shall be enhanced from the existing rate of 28% to 31% of the basic pension /family pension (including additional pension/family pension) with effect from 1st July 2021.
All the banks are requested to follow the instructions issued vide OM ibid by the Department of Pension & Pensioners Welfare scrupulously and implement the same at the earliest.
This issues with the approval of Chief Controller (Pension).
Encl:- As above
(Satish Kumar Garg)
Sr. Accounts Officer (IT & Tech)
- Heads of CPPCs of All Authorized Banks (as per list).
- Heads of Government Business Division
Copy for information to:
- Sr.PPS to CGA, O/o the CGA, Mahalekha Niyantrak Bhawan, E-Block, General Pool Office (GPO) Complex, INA, New Delhi.
- Sh. M. Sridharan, Addl. CGA, Mahalekha Niyantrak Bhawan, E-Block, General Pool Office (GPO) Complex, INA, New Delhi.
- Smt. T.C.A.Kalyani, Jt. CGA, Mahalekha Niyantrak Bhawan, E-Block, General Pool Office (GPO) Complex, INA, New Delhi.
- PS to CC (P), CPAO, New Delhi
- Sr.TD(NIC), CPAO, New Delhi
- PAto ACA, CPAO, New Delhi
Follow us on Telegram Channel, Twitter and Facebook for all the latest updates
Not paid by S.B.I.Gandhinagar so far