DoP Order on TA Rules – Receipts for reimbursement of travelling charges for travel within the city admissible under Daily Allowance on tour
Government of India
Ministry of Communication
Department of Posts
Establishment Division/P.A.P Section
Dak Bhawan, Sansad Marg,
New Delhi – 1100 01
Date: 30th December, 2020.
1. All Chief Postmasters General/ Postmasters General
2. Chief General Manager, BD Directorate/Parcel Directorate/ PLI Directorate
3. Director RAKNPA/ GM CEPT/ Directors of All PTCs,
4. Addl. Director General, Army Postal Service, R.K. Puram, New Delhi
5. All General Managers (Finance)/ DAP/ DDAP
Ref: This office’s letter no. 17-01/2017-PAP dated 19.07.2017.
Sub : Travelling Allowance rules- production of receipts/vouchers for reimbursement of travelling charges for travel within the city admissible under Daily Allowance on tour – regarding.
I am directed to forward herewith a copy of Ministry of Finance, Department of Expenditure’s OM No. 19030/2/2020-E.IV dated 22.12.2020 on the subject mentioned above for information and necessary action.
L/o ADG (Estt.)
Inspections of Administrative and Operative Offices – Dept of Posts
Clarification on Eligibility Criteria for inspector Posts/ASPOs for appearing in LDCE
Special Foundation Course for backlog officers – Dept of Posts
Follow us on Telegram Channel, Twitter and Facebook for all latest updates